Do you have flood damage at your Chicago home or business? We can help.
When your home floods, receding water leaves behind serious damage that impacts the house and your belongings. When your business floods, you have to recover as quickly as possible and get the doors open again.
Our teams respond to these emergency flood disasters and much more:
• Heavy snow melts that fill basements with water
• Property flooding caused by seasonal storms
• Home flooding resulting from city infrastructure runoff
• Floodwater contamination from backed-up city sewer lines
• Basements soaked by floodwaters that cause sump pump failure
Call ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba for 24 hour emergency help: 773-647-1985
The ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba Difference:
- 50+ years of combined flood damage restoration experience
- Guaranteed response time of under 90 minutes
- We manage your insurance claims
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- We answer your call the first time
- Friendly customer service
How Do You Restore My Flood Damaged Property?
Once a flooding event passes, the severity of the situation can seem devastating. You need expert emergency cleanup services. We’re ready to respond 24/7 with Chicago’s most trusted flood damage cleanup process. (Also take a look at the City’s resource for flood cleanup)
Our teams inspect all flooded areas and assess the full extent of floodwater damage throughout your property.
2. Detailed Action Plan.
We draw up a detailed restoration action plan and accurate estimate. You know exactly what to expect.
3. Property-Wide Water Removal.
We remove floodwater from basements and all affected floors with industry-proven extraction techniques.
4. Cleanup, Decontamination and Odor Removal
Because floodwater is highly contaminated, our cleanup procedures include sanitizing and deodorizing all affected areas.
5. Thorough Structural Drying
We ensure complete structural drying with heavy-duty air moving equipment, dehumidifiers and sublimation drying.
6. Careful Moisture Monitoring
During the dehumidification process, we closely monitor moisture levels with specialized infrared cameras, detection probes and sensors.
7. Damaged Fixture and Appliance Removal
While we work hard to salvage as much as possible, we also remove and dispose of large water-damaged items.
8. Expert Water Damage Reconstruction
Our teams handle drywall removal, baseboard and trim removal and flooring removal followed by expert reconstruction (upon request).
9. Certified Mold Removal
Industry-certified mold removal and remediation are critical components of our flood damage restoration process.
10. Your Final Approval
When our final work meets your approval, our job is done. It’s our goal to restore your property and your peace of mind.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
If you’re dealing with a flooded home or business, always put your personal safety first. You may want to turn off your property’s main water, electricity and gas supplies. If you’re not familiar with shutting down these utilities, contact your local providers for guidance.
Flood-damaged homes, condos, apartments, high-rises, hospitality properties, health care facilities, churches, schools and more can all benefit from such restoration service.
Typically, no. You need to purchase separate flood insurance. Speak to your insurance agent for more information.