Carpet Cleaning Chicago IL & Suburbs
Enjoy a Fresher, Cleaner Carpet in Your Chicago Home
The carpets in your Chicago home are an investment in both interior design and personal comfort. They put up with constant foot traffic, occasional spills, and even pet accidents.
You want your investment to look beautiful, stay soft underfoot and last for years. Fortunately, ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba is here to help.
Serving all of Chicagoland, including Lincoln Park, Lake View, Logan Square, and suburbs like Evanston, Northbrook, Glenview, Wilmette, Winnetka, and Glencoe, our team of carpet cleaning experts specializes in helping customers enjoy carpets that smell fresh and look great.
Come to us for a variety of comprehensive carpet cleaning services, including:
- Deep steam cleaning
- Customized carpet care plans
- Stain protection treatment for your carpets
- Certified eco-friendly, green carpet cleaning services that are safe for the whole family
- Flexible scheduling
- Restoration and cleaning for fire- and water-damaged carpets
- And more
For your convenience, we also offer upholstery cleaning, rug cleaning, and air duct cleaning. We also offer commercial carpet cleaning.
Our 6-Step Professional Carpet Cleaning Process
Here at ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba, we’re proud to offer outstanding carpet cleaning services to our clients. When you work with our locally-owned and operated company, we’ll follow a six-step process to leave your carpets spotless:
1. Initial assessment
The first time we arrive at your Chicago home, we’ll conduct an initial assessment of your carpet. We’ll examine your carpets and rugs to identify any problem areas and determine the best cleaning method and products.
We’ll also talk with you regarding questions or concerns you have about your carpet. From there, we’ll develop a cleaning plan.
2. Comprehensive inspection
Our top priority is protecting your rugs while we clean them, so we also conduct a second, more detailed inspection. During this inspection, we identify the materials in your carpets and choose the right cleaning products and methods for each. We may also test a small, hidden portion of carpet for color-fastness.
3. Application of pre-cleaning treatments
Next, it’s time to start the cleaning process. Before we treat your carpets, we’ll vacuum them thoroughly to remove surface debris. Once the carpets are ready, we’ll apply localized treatments to problem areas like pet spots, set-in stains, or matted carpet fibers.
These pre-cleaning treatments penetrate carpet fibers thoroughly, allowing us to remove even the most stubborn stains.
4. Steam cleaning
Our steam cleaning process removes soil, ground-in dirt, pet dander, bacteria, mold spores, and everything else that may be living in your household’s carpet. Gentle enough to use on delicate textiles, this effective cleaning method refreshes the carpet throughout your household.
5. Final rinse and extraction
The last step of the cleaning phase is a thorough rinse with clean, hot water. The rinse removes any leftover traces of cleaning products and helps restore the body and fullness of your carpet’s fibers. The extraction process, meanwhile, removes water from the carpet to speed drying time.
Before we consider your job finished, we conduct a final hand-grooming and walk-through with you. The hand-grooming restores the softness of your carpet fibers and allows us to confirm that we’ve removed all stains from problem areas. Before our team leaves, we’ll conduct a final walk-through with you to ensure you’re satisfied with the work.
The Benefits of Professional Carpet Cleaning
The carpet in your Chicago home works hard – especially in heavily-used areas like bedrooms, living rooms, hallways, and playrooms. Fortunately, it’s easy to refresh your household’s carpet with routine cleaning.
Here are a few benefits of having your carpets professionally cleaned:
- Easier maintenance. Having your carpets cleaned regularly makes them easier to maintain. This means your routine vacuuming and spot cleaning yields more satisfying results.
- Longer carpet lifespan. Did you know that professional carpet cleaning helps you honor the manufacturer warranty on new carpets? It also extends the lifespan of your carpet and helps you save money in the long turn.
- Better feel underfoot. Clean carpets just feel better underfoot. Routine professional carpet cleaning protects the loft and pile of your carpet’s fibers, reducing matting and leading to a softer, plusher feel.
- Enhanced indoor air quality. Carpets collect irritating substances like allergens, dust mites, and dander. Luckily, professional carpet cleaning removes those allergens and promotes better indoor air quality.
- Decreased mold risk. When your carpet encounters moisture, either from water damage or a spilled pet bowl, mold spores can develop rapidly. Professional carpet cleaning services remove dirt and moisture particles from your carpet, though, and help stop mold and mildew in their tracks.
The ServiceMaster by Zaba Difference
- 50+ years of combined cleaning experience
- Locally owned, backed by a national brand
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- Flexible scheduling options
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Top rated in Chicagoland
Allergens and mold spores are just a few of the unhealthy contaminants that settle into carpet fiber and padding. Our services deep clean carpets down to the subflooring, and that helps keep the whole house fresher and healthier. We also offer green carpet cleaning for Chicago homes.
Extend fiber life
Our expert carpet care removes particulates that eventually break down and ruin fibers. Professional carpet cleaning extends the life of all types of materials including naturals, blends and synthetics.
Whether it’s a spilled cup of coffee or a pet that couldn’t wait, carpet accidents happen. Our residential carpet cleaning options include protective treatments that help fibers resist stains.
Rental equipment doesn’t include advanced technologies that protect carpets during the cleaning process. Using the wrong cleaning products can actually turn unsightly spots into permanent stains. We don’t recommend DIY carpet cleaning because you can do more harm than good.
Most homeowners enjoy great results with carpet cleaning twice a year. If your house is especially busy, you might need additional service calls. Be sure to check your carpet’s warranty for guidelines. It’s always a nice touch to have carpets cleaned before special occasions too.
Yes. Our residential green cleaning services include non-toxic carpet cleaning for Chicago homes. Many of our clients choose eco-friendly cleaning because of personal health concerns. We’re proud to be certified in all aspects of green cleaning for carpets and rugs.