Does your Lake County commercial property need emergency restoration services? We’re ready to help.
Water damage or a fire emergency at your Lake County business shuts down operations indefinitely. As the property owner or manager, your main priority is a fast and complete recovery.
You need immediate damage restoration services. Our industry-certified professionals are standing by with an emergency response: 847-459-3900.
ServiceMaster by Zaba takes care of commercial facilities, sites and buildings across the Lake County area, including Wheeling, Buffalo Grove, Lake Forest, Highland Park, Arlington Heights, Palatine and Deerfield.
Wherever your business property is located in Lake County, our 24/7 restoration services are just a phone call away.
We’re ready to handle emergency cleanup for these commercial properties and more.
- Large and small stand-alone businesses
- Corporate buildings and individual offices
- Lake County malls and shopping centers
- Small boutiques and specialty stores
- Theaters and entertainment venues
- Hotels, motels and conference centers
- Restaurants, QSR operations and banquet facilities
- Condos, apartment complexes and multifamily buildings
- Public and private schools and universities
- Public and private financial institutions
- Religious institutions and churches
- Local, state and federal government offices
- Hospitals, emergency clinics and medical offices
- Senior co-housing, nursing homes and rehabilitation centers
- Commercial warehouses and multi-unit storage sites
- Industrial sites and manufacturing facilities
Our Commercial Property Restoration Services for Lake County
Regardless of the emergency, commercial property damage results in multiple problems. We provide strategic solutions and comprehensive services that cover everything.
Our technicians are on the scene within 90 minutes of your call, ready to secure, clean, mitigate and restore your business. We immediately inspect the damage, draw up an action plan and explain what you can expect.
You don’t have to deal with different vendors for different services. We handle it all. Our teams regularly update you through every job phase, from initial cleanup to project completion.
We get your doors back open with these specialized restoration services for Lake County businesses.
- Property-wide water damage remediation services
- Comprehensive fire, smoke and soot damage restoration
- Storm flood cleanup, remediation and restoration
- Industry-certified mold removal and remediation
- Foodservice oil, grease and fuel spill cleanup
- Medical laboratory decontamination services
- Industrial accident cleanup and restoration
- Pressure washing for sidewalks, loading docks and roofs
- Vandalism and graffiti damage restoration
- Crime scene, accidental death and biohazard decontamination
- Category 3 black water cleanup and remediation
- Highly specialized, site-specific cleanup services
We’re Ready With an Emergency Response 24/7
When you call ServiceMaster by Zaba for commercial restoration, you speak with real people. Our in-house staff is standing by, ready to answer your call day or night.
We immediately dispatch our technicians and arrive on the scene within 90 minutes.
Wherever you’re located in Lake County, our expert commercial property restoration services are just around the corner. We take care of area businesses in Lake Forest, Lake Zurich, Buffalo Grove, Wheeling, Mundelein and communities all across the county.
Why Choose ServiceMaster by Zaba for Commercial Property Restoration?
- More than 90 combined years of commercial restoration experience
- Fully licensed, bonded, insured and IICRC-certified operations
- Knowledgeable in-house staff available to answer questions 24/7
- Immediate response to your Lake County emergency, day or night
- Highly trained technicians and state-of-the-art equipment
- Emergency site stabilization, damage inspection and assessment
- Business equipment, content, inventory and document restoration
- Flexible project scheduling around your timetable
- Assistance with insurance paperwork and damage claims
- Owned and operated locally, backed by national expertise
- The best commercial property restoration services in Lake County
JOIN OUR LIST OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
Why Partner with ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba?
- 50+ years of combined commercial cleaning experience
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- Locally owned, backed by a national brand
- Flexible cleaning tailored around your schedule
- We answer your call the first time
- Top rated in Chicagoland
It’s not possible to determine an accurate cost estimate for commercial restoration work without an on-site inspection. Once our teams assess overall damages to your commercial property, we present you with an accurate cost estimate. Be wary of any business that offers this type of quote over the phone.
Job completion time depends on the extent and type of damages. Storm flood cleanup or property-wide fire restoration can take several weeks or longer. We provide you with an action plan for our work that includes a proposed schedule.
Yes. Commercial property insurance usually covers equipment, including tools, electronics and computers. The policy should also cover inventory, supplies, furnishings and business records, as well as personal belongings on the premises.
In most cases, both types of damages are covered by commercial property insurance. However, water damage resulting from natural flooding isn’t covered. This type of coverage is available through the National Flood Insurance Program.