Looking for The Best Carpet Cleaning in Skokie? Depend on ServiceMaster by Zaba
You take pride in keeping your home beautiful and spotless. It’s just one of the reasons you want the best carpet cleaning in Skokie. ServiceMaster by Zaba stands out as the area’s most trusted carpet cleaning service. We’re just around the corner and ready for your call.
Our headquarters are located right here in Skokie, and we’re proud to be a part of this great community. When residents need carpet cleaning in Skokie zip codes 60077 and 60076, they depend on us.
You can count on our teams, too, for these professional carpet cleaning services and so much more.
- Regular carpet care plans tailored to your home or business
- Advanced truck-mounted steam cleaning techniques
- Protective treatments for all types of carpet
- Eco-friendly green cleaning options on request
- Certified water- and fire-damaged carpet restoration
- Carpet cleaning services arranged around your schedule
Give us a call today. We’re currently offering a limited-time carpet cleaning special for residential and commercial customers. Be sure to ask about our expert area rug cleaning and upholstery cleaning services too.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process for Skokie, IL
Regular vacuuming isn’t enough. Over time, dirt and odors accumulate deep in carpet fibers. Add occasional spills and pet accidents, and your carpets need regular professional cleaning. We take care of it with our IICRC-certified process.
1. Pre-Clean Consultation
We start by answering all your questions and discussing any concerns. If you have specific carpet problems we need to address, we explain our solutions and discuss the best options for your carpets.
2. Careful Carpet Inspection
Next, our technicians inspect all carpets that need to be cleaned. This step allows us to identify fiber materials and assess construction. We also check for any overlooked carpet damage.
3. Highly Effective Pre-Treatments
Before we begin cleaning your carpets, we pre-treat problems with highly effective products. Set stains, pet odors and high-traffic areas require focused pre-cleaning strategies, and we know them all.
4. Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning
Our truck-mounted carpet cleaning system is powerful, but the equipment is very gentle on all carpet types. The process eliminates deep-seated dirt and carpet contaminants such as bacteria and mold spores.
5. Rinse, Extraction and Protection
Once we’ve completely cleaned all carpets, we finish with our unique rinse and extraction technique. This ensures all product is removed from fibers and also preps the carpet for any protective treatments you might request.
6. Detailed Grooming by Hand
Finally, we use specialized carpet rakes to brush and groom your freshly cleaned carpets. This hand-detailing revitalizes fiber softness and evens carpet pile. When we’re done, we conduct a walk-through inspection with you to make sure you’re completely satisfied with our work.
Why Choose ServiceMaster by Zaba for Carpet Cleaning in Skokie?
All our technicians are IICRC-certified in residential and commercial carpet cleaning. We put years of experience into every service visit, and that helps maintain your carpet manufacturer’s warranty.
Customer comments on independent review sites tell our story. We consistently receive top ratings and thumbs-up, and we’re proud of that. It reflects the level of professionalism that forms the foundation of our business.
Our services include industry-certified restoration for water- and fire-damaged carpets. We can often salvage, clean and restore carpets as well as area rugs and furniture upholstery.
The Benefits of Professional Skokie Carpet Cleaning
Professional cleaning revives carpet beauty, but it also pays off in a surprising number of ways. These are just a few benefits you enjoy when your carpets are cleaned by industry pros.
- Carpets Last Longer – Fibers hold up better to general wear and tear when they’re regularly cleaned.
- They’re Easier to Maintain – Professionally applied protective treatments make it easier to maintain clean carpets.
- Fibers Stay Fluffy – Dirt, pet hair, allergens and bacteria can’t take hold in regularly cleaned carpet fibers.
- Interiors Stay Fresher – The fragrance of freshly clean carpets improves indoor air quality throughout the house.
- Mold Risks Are Reduced – Certified carpet cleaning doesn’t leave behind moisture that causes mold growth.
Our Insider Tips for Home Carpet Care
- Run the vacuum once a week for general carpet care and twice a week in heavy-traffic areas.
- If you use a bagless vacuum, be sure to change its filter every three months.
- Be careful with powdered odor control products that can damage carpet fibers.
- Immediately blot up spills with a clean cloth and treat with a gentle stain remover if needed.
- Keep water-absorbent, textured mats outside doorways to reduce tracked-in moisture and dirt.
- Preserve your carpet’s beauty and maintain its warranty with pro cleaning twice a year.
Most quotes are based on square footage with a cost range between $25 and $75 per room. Extra services, such odor and stain removal, can add to the final cost.
Regular cleaning protects fiber, backing and pad from damage cause by ground-in dirt and contaminants. It keeps the house smelling fresh and maintains your manufacturer’s warranty.
Think twice before trying DIY carpet cleaning. The equipment is bulky, hard to handle and can damage fibers. It can also leave behind moisture and product residue.
If you need to walk on a wet carpet right away, please do so with socks or bare feet. We recommend allowing carpets four to six hours to dry completely.