ARE YOU LOOKING FOR EXPERT ORIENTAL RUG CLEANING SERVICES IN CHICAGO, IL? WE CAN HELP.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba is Chicago’s leading Oriental rug cleaning company.
We have the equipment, techniques and expertise it takes to clean and restore delicate Oriental rugs in homes and businesses. Cleaning area rugs is our specialty.
You can rest assured that your valuable rugs are handled with care. Our industry-certified technicians evaluate each rug so that we can provide the safest, most effective cleaning methods for each individual piece.
We clean these types of Oriental rugs and many more.
• Soft, wool Bokhara rugs
• Handcrafted Ziegler rugs
• Flat-weave Kilim rugs
• Heirloom and modern Ikat rugs
• Delicate silk and silk/wool blend rugs
• Hand-knotted modern rugs
• Boldly colored overdyed rugs
• Hand-stitched patchwork rugs
We also clean all types of Persian rugs.
• Antique Bakhtiari rugs
• Heavy Bijar rugs
• Multi-colored Esfahan rugs
• Finely-knotted Farahan rugs
• Vintage Gabbeh rugs
• Richly colored Heriz rugs
• Fine silk Kashan rugs
• Detail-patterned Kerman rugs
• Soft, lustrous Khorassan rugs
• Single-wefted Malayer rugs
• Classical Sarouk rugs
• Elegant Senneh rugs
• Large Sultanabad and Mahal rugs
• Silk or cotton Tabriz rugs
Give us a call today to request an estimate: 773-647-1985
WHY CHOOSE SERVICEMASTER RESTORATION BY ZABA FOR ORIENTAL RUG CLEANING IN CHICAGO?
The special techniques required for cleaning Oriental rugs are very different from those used to clean carpets in your home. We understand the detailed process required for cleaning each type of rug including wool and synthetics, and we handle stain removal too.
When we clean your Oriental rugs, you know they’re in good hands. We only use the safest, industry-approved non-toxic products. Our gentle cleaning techniques protect your valuable rugs without harming fibers or dulling colors.
You don’t have to worry about pet odors in Oriental rugs. Our treatments eliminate the problem. We back up our odor removal techniques with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
The ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba Difference:
- 50+ years of combined cleaning experience
- Locally owned, backed by a national brand
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- Flexible scheduling options
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Top rated in Chicagoland
HOW DO WE CLEAN YOUR ORIENTAL RUG?
Our Oriental rug cleaning techniques restore the beauty of colors and patterns in your treasured rugs. We use gentle cleaning methods that eliminate allergens and remove dirt from rug fibers. The process helps ensure a healthier environment at home for you and your family.
• We begin by transporting your Oriental rugs to our facilities.
• Our technicians determine which fibers and dyes are specific to each rug.
• Problem areas such as tears or pet stains are carefully noted.
• We stabilize multicolored or overdyed rugs before cleaning.
• Rugs soak overnight in a natural enzyme bath that removes bacteria and odors.
• Depending on fiber type, we gently dry clean or shampoo each rug.
• Drying takes place in our temperature-controlled drying room.
• We finish by hand-grooming rug fibers before returning your clean Oriental rugs.
Yes. We moth-proof rugs with an odorless, colorless treatment that protects fibers and backing. The application is 100% safe even for rugs in homes with children and pets.
Call us right away. We can speed up the drying process with special equipment. We also address water-damaged rug mold removal and remediation.
The price varies depending on several factors, including fiber type, square footage and rug condition. Stain and odor removal as well as protective treatments can add to the final cost.