Are you dealing with fire damage at your Harwood Heights IL home or business? We can help.
We understand how difficult it is to deal with the destruction caused by a property fire. Whether it’s a kitchen fire at the house or an electrical fire at your workplace, the situation can seem overwhelming.
Our teams help Harwood Heights home and business owners recover from fire damage in zip codes 60706 and 60656. We’re here to help you too.
ServiceMaster by Zaba offers cleanup, remediation and restoration for residential properties, from single-family homes to apartment complexes and condominiums. We tackle fire-damaged retail outlets, restaurants, hotels, large business properties and manufacturing sites.
You can trust us to take care of everything with more than 85 years of industry experience. We quickly get things back to normal at your home or workplace, and we restore your peace of mind too.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Process for Residents of Harwood Heights, IL
1. Emergency Response 24/7
Our teams respond to your call 24/7 in 90 minutes or less. Our technicians arrive on the scene fully equipped and immediately address the fire damage to your home or business.
2. Assessment and Consultation
Our technicians begin with an inspection of all fire-damaged interiors and contents. Based on our assessment, we work up a restoration plan and share it with you. If you have concerns, we listen to your input and answer your questions.
3. Secure Property Board-Up
After a fire, properties often need to be secured. We offer door and window board-up services that keep out the weather and potential vandals. We also tarp fire-damaged roofs.
4. Content Pack-Out and Storage
When possible, our teams salvage smoke-damaged contents, including soft goods such as bedding, drapes and area rugs. We pack and move items to our on-site cleaning facilities, where we also offer climate-controlled storage options.
5. Water Damage Mitigation
Water damage resulting from firefighters’ emergency response needs to be addressed right away. Our water damage mitigation process includes structural drying and industry-certified mold removal.
6. Smoke and Soot Remediation
Smoke and soot from a property fire leave behind hazardous contaminants and unsightly stains. We take care of both with specialized cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing techniques.
7. Complete Fire Damage Restoration
This last step returns your property to its pre-loss condition. Our teams replace fire-damaged walls, reconstruct caved-in ceilings and rebuild buckled floors. We take pride in making sure every detail meets with your approval.
Why Choose ServiceMaster by Zaba for Fire Damage Restoration in Harwood Heights, IL?
Your phone call immediately dispatches our fire damage pros to your door. We arrive in fully stocked service vans, ready to secure your home or business, start the cleanup process and get you on the road to full restoration.
All our team members are highly trained in restoring fire-damaged residential and commercial properties. You can trust our expertise, IICRC certification and sincere dedication to serving you with our best.
It’s not easy to navigate insurance paperwork after a fire. Our staff is highly experienced working with local and national insurance companies. We’re more than happy to help you file your fire damage claim.
Our Specialized Fire Damage Services for Harwood Heights, IL
As a fully certified restoration company, we’re uniquely positioned to offer these specialized services and more.
- Immediate dispatch to your doorstep
- Interior and contents fire damage assessment
- Secure board-up and roof tarping services
- Water damage mitigation, remediation and restoration
- Smoke stain and soot residue cleanup
- Advanced odor removal techniques
- Residential and commercial deep cleaning
- Cleaning for carpets, rugs and upholstery
- Demolition, haul-off and disposal services
- Property fully restored to its pre-loss condition
- Professional deep cleaning for fire-damaged interiors
- Highly effective cleaning for all porous and non-porous surfaces
- Detailed cleaning for trim, molding and baseboards
- Specialized smoke stain, soot and odor removal
- Industry-certified mold removal and remediation services
Content Cleaning and Pack-Out
- Pack-out and cleaning for salvageable soft goods, such as bedding and clothing
- Specialized services for cleaning and restoring valuables, including artwork
- Cleaning available for salvageable equipment, electronics and appliances
- Restoration for salvageable personal papers, business documents and photographs
- Climate controlled storage options at our secure, on-site facilities
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Fire Damage Resources for Harwood Heights Residents
The average cost of restoration after a small fire ranges from $3,000 and $5,000. An extensive property fire can result in a restoration cost totaling $50,000 or more. Fire type and structural damages also factor into the final cost.
It’s not possible to say without inspecting the extent of the fire damage. After our initial assessment, we always present you with an action plan and a proposed timetable for completion so that you know what to expect.
Call your insurance agent immediately, stressing that you need an adjuster’s inspection right away. Document your losses with photos, and check online for replacement costs. Our staff can help you navigate the insurance paperwork.