Do you have water damage at your Glenview IL home or business? We can help.
Whether it’s floodwater in the basement or a toilet overflow upstairs, you want a local, experienced water damage restoration company to fix the damage right away.
Glenview residents know they can depend on ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba for water damage restoration in Glenview, zip odes 60025 and 60026.
Our teams are on call 24/7 with industry-certified services for these water disasters in Glenview and more.
• Property damage from leaking roof water
• Burst pipes in ceilings, under sinks and inside walls
• Soaked carpets, hardwood floors and subflooring
• Wet furniture, electronics and personal belongings
• Moldy drywall, buckled baseboards and warped trim
• Basement flooding caused by plumbing failure or storm flood damage
• Commercial and residential toilet overflows and sewage backups
• Property-wide contamination caused by Category 3 water damage
Our Water Damage Restoration Process for Glenview Residents
When you call our headquarters, you’re assured of immediate access to 24-hour water damage repair for your Glenview property. In order to serve you better, we ask that you share the following information.
• Your name and primary contact information
• Address of the water-damaged home or business
• How and when the water damage occurred
• Condition of utilities supplying the property
• Information about applicable insurance coverage
We quickly dispatch our water damage technicians to your door. Our teams arrive in fully equipped fleet vans ready to go to work cleaning and restoring your home or business.
• First, we inspect the property, assess damages and draw up an action plan.
• We explain what needs to be done so that you know what to expect.
• Using advanced extraction equipment, we remove standing water and begin drying out affected areas.
• As we work, we clean, disinfect and deodorize water-damaged surfaces and materials.
• Our technicians set up heavy-duty air movers and dehumidifiers to speed up the drying process.
• Finally, we address tear-outs, repairs and reconstruction with expert water-damage restoration techniques.
Why Choose ServiceMaster by Zaba?
No one wants to wait or have to guess at the cost of cleanup and recovery after water damage. We understand.
Our complementary assessment takes into consideration all the details unique to your Glenview property.
We give you a fair and accurate estimate so that you know exactly what to expect.
We dispatch our teams to your Glenview property within 45 minutes of your call for a complementary water damage assessment.
Our certified technicians start the process using the latest water extraction equipment and advanced cleaning techniques.
From floors to ceilings, we restore your property to its original condition, and we can usually recover furnishings and personal belongings too.
The claims process can seem overwhelming, but our staff helps you navigate all the paperwork.
Local and national insurance carriers prefer working with us because we consistently maintain our Preferred Quality Restoration Vendor status.
With ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba on your side, you have industry trusted professionals on your team.
Dealing with a Flooded Basement in Glenview? We Can Help
When the basement in your Glenview property floods, call us first. As the area’s leading water damage restoration company, we know what to do. All of us here at ServiceMaster by Zaba have years of experience dealing with both unfinished and finished basements.
We handle everything from removing standing water to replacing water-damaged drywall. Our teams address plumbing repairs and salvage stored belongings. We clean, sanitize and deodorize basements contaminated by floodwaters and sewage backups. You can count on us to restore your basement to its original condition.
Need Mold Removal? We Got You Covered
The humid environment created by wet carpets, floors and walls results in unhealthy mold growth. Our water remediation services include industry-certified mold removal for all types of Glenview properties. We take care of the problem so that you can breathe easier.
Our mold removal services eliminate fungal growth on all surfaces, behind walls and inside crawl spaces. We remove hidden mold, replace mold-damaged materials and finish with our advanced remediation process. Our highly trained technicians also remove and remediate dangerous toxic black mold in residential and commercial settings.
What Customers are Saying
Water Damage Resources for Glenview Residents
Cost depends on the extent of damages, any necessary reconstruction and mold remediation. The average cost of water damage restoration in Glenview is between $3,000 and $8,000.
Leaking pipes, faulty plumbing and appliance failures top the list. Other common problems include toilet overflows, sewage backups, frozen burst pipes and storm flooding.
In most cases, yes. Homeowners insurance and commercial property insurance cover water damage, but there are exceptions. Typically, policies don’t cover water damage caused by natural flooding or neglected plumbing systems. Ask your insurer about policy details.