ARE YOU DEALING WITH BROKEN, LEAKING OR FROZEN BURST PIPES AT YOUR GLENVIEW PROPERTY? WE CAN HELP.
If you’re facing a water leak or a burst pipe in the basement, attic, walls or a concrete floor, you need immediate help.
Turn to ServiceMaster by Zaba, your trusted restoration provider serving Glenview, IL, homes and businesses in zip codes 60025 and 60026 for more than a decade.
Our services cover pipe leaks, bursts and breaks caused by these mishaps and much more.
• Washing machine hose leaks
• Dishwasher drain line problems
• Kitchen and bath sink leaks
• Water heater pipe leaks
• AC unit line breaks
• Fire sprinkler pipe breaks
• Frozen burst pipes
We’re here 24/7 with emergency burst pipe repair in Glenview, IL. Call now: 847-730-7301
WHEN A PIPE BURSTS IN MY HOUSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Leaking pipes don’t always send water dripping through ceiling tiles. Burst pipes don’t always flood the basement. It helps to understand the signs of hidden pipe breaks.
If you suspect a burst pipe inside your Glenview property, stay safe and minimize damage with these seven steps.
1. Shut off the water supply into your home or business at its main water valve.
2. Contact your insurance agent, explain the problem, and arrange for an adjuster’s inspection.
3. Call us here at our Glenview, IL, headquarters, and tell us all you can about the pipe break: 847-730-7301
4. Be very careful about electrical and slipping hazards in areas affected by burst pipes.
5. If the weather isn’t humid, open up as many windows as possible to outside air.
6. Set up fans in wet areas to create cross-ventilation and jump-start the drying process.
7. Save water-damaged belongings so that the adjuster can accurately calculate your losses.
WHY CHOOSE SERVICEMASTER BY ZABA IN GLENVIEW FOR BURST PIPE REPAIR SERVICES?
Homeowners insurance and business property insurance typically cover water damage caused by plumbing problems. We directly bill your insurance company and handle all the paperwork, saving you the hassle of doing it yourself.
Flooding from burst pipes can lead to mold growth and compromise the structural integrity of residential and commercial properties. Our industry-trained technicians use state-of-the-art equipment to locate the problem, make repairs and dry out affected areas. We restore your water-damaged property to its original condition.
We know that dealing with water damage due to a burst pipe can be very stressful. For us, it’s all about transparency and putting the customer first. Our project manager makes sure you know what to expect through every step of our process. You’re always in caring hands.
What Customers Are Saying
HELPFUL RESOURCES FOR GLENVIEW RESIDENTS
As with most water damage services, the costs range between $3,000 and $8,000. However, the figures can run significantly higher. Calculations are typically based on your property’s square footage and the extent of damages.
When surrounding temperatures fall and stay below 32 degrees Fahrenheit, water inside pipes begins to freeze. This exerts tremendous pressure that can cause pipes to leak, break and burst.
Absolutely. Our Quality Restoration Vendor status puts us at the top of the list of preferred restoration companies with insurance carriers. We’re happy to navigate the claims process for you.