Has a fire damaged your Des Plaines home or business? We’re ready to help!
The aftermath of a fire at your Des Plaines home seems overwhelming. Smoke stains and layers of soot cover everything. Fire damage at your business impacts employees, customers and your bottom line.
Regardless of what you’re facing, ServiceMaster by Zaba is to help.
Our teams provide expert fire damage restoration for Des Plaines home and business owners. We’re on call 24/7 with fire damage cleanup for zip codes 60016, 60017, 60018, 60019.
You can depend on our industry-certified technicians to tackle these situations and more.
- Residential– From a single room to the entire house, we clean and restore fire-damaged homes.
- Cooking– We take care of cleanup and restoration after residential and commercial kitchen fires.
- Appliance– We remediate fire damages caused by all types of home and business appliances.
- Electrical– Our services eliminate smoke, soot and odors resulting from electrical fires.
- Furnace – Our process removes deep-seated smoke stains left behind after furnace fires.
- Chimney– Our techniques are especially effective on soot damages after chimney fires.
- Multi-Unit– Our expertise covers fire-damaged apartments, duplexes and condos.
- Commercial – We restore large properties damaged by fire, including warehouse and storage sites.
- Business – We quickly clean and restore fire-damaged businesses, significantly reducing downtime.
Our 7-Step Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Process for Des Plaines Residents
1. Fast Response to Your Call
After a fire, you want cleanup and restoration services right away. Our dispatch staff answers our phones 24/7 with an immediate response to your call. Our fire damage technicians arrive at your door in 90 minutes or less.
2. Secure Property Board-Up
It’s not unusual for heat from a fire or water from firefighters’ equipment to knock out windows. Our teams quickly secure your property by boarding up broken windows and doors, and we can also tarp the roof.
3. Inspection and Action Plan
Next, we inspect the full extent of interior smoke and soot damage, as well as loss of contents. Using this assessment, we develop a restoration action plan, which we share with you.
We also listen to your concerns and answer any questions you might have.
4. Content Assessment and Pack-Out
As we begin initial cleanup, our teams identify belongings that can be salvaged. These items are packed out to our facilities for hands-on cleaning and restoration.
We dispose of contents that can’t be salvaged, but only after we’ve discussed these losses with you.
5. Water Damage Mitigation
The powerful force of fire extinguishing efforts typically soaks a property. We take care of wet interiors with expert water damage mitigation. We address residual moisture and use applied structural drying to prep all areas for fire damage cleanup and restoration.
6. Smoke and Soot Remediation
Using advanced methods and industry-approved products, our fire damage technicians remove deep smoke stains, clean up corrosive soot and deodorize the entire property. We also identify and eliminate any signs of mold growth.
Our smoke and soot remediation process clears the way for final interior cleaning and restoration.
7. Fire Damage Restoration
This last step involves completely replacing torn-out walls, ceilings and floors. As we rebuild the fire-damaged interiors in your home or business, we take pride in restoring every detail to its pre-loss condition.
Our technicians finish with a final cleanup, and then we ask you to inspect our work. When we have your complete approval, we consider the job done.
Why Choose ServiceMaster by Zaba for Fire Damage Restoration in Des Plaines, IL?
When you call us, you speak with real people. All of us here are a part of the community, and we’re standing by 24/7. When you need help with the aftermath of a fire, you can depend on us for a fast and caring response.
All our technicians are highly experienced and IICRC-certified in fire damage cleanup and restoration. We maintain our professional standing by always staying in front of the latest advancements in our industry.
Let us help you file your fire damage insurance claim. Our staff understands how to navigate the paperwork. We handle all the details, and that can speed up the settlement process.
Our Specialized Fire Damage Cleanup Services for Des Plaines, IL Residents
No matter what type of fire damage you’re dealing with, you can depend on us for these specialized services.
- Our response to your call 24/7
- Immediate fire damage assessment
- Fast board-up and tarping services
- Unsalvageable material demolition and disposal
- Expert water damage mitigation
- Smoke, soot and odor removal
- Cleaning for all fire-damaged interiors
- Professional carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning
- Fire damage restoration for all property types
- Deep cleaning for walls, floors, ceilings, baseboards and trim
- Smoke and soot removal from all porous and non-porous surfaces
- Property-wide deodorizing and air purifying
- Residential and commercial air duct cleaning and sanitizing
- Highly effective mold removal and remediation techniques
Content Cleaning and Pack-Out
- Soft goods pack-out and cleaning, including bedding and clothing
- Artwork restoration, including canvas, paper and photographs
- Specialized restoration available for business equipment and records
- Cleaning for most fire-damaged electronics and appliances
- Storage options available at our secure climate-controlled facilities
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
The average cost of fire damage cleanup in Des Plaines ranges from $3,000 to $5,000. However, an extensive fire in a large property can push the final cost over $50,000. Our teams can give you a free quote after an on-site assessment.
No. Smoke and soot leave chemical residue and toxic particles on fire-damaged surfaces. The aftermath of a fire contaminates interior air quality. The work should only be done by industry-certified technicians.
Take pictures of fire-damaged belongings and interiors. Leave everything in place so that the insurance adjuster can assess your damages. Let our staff help you with the paperwork required for filing your fire damage insurance claim.