Do you suspect mold growth in your building? We can help.
Are you worried about the unpleasant, musty odor in different areas of your commercial property? Do you suspect the source might be hidden mold, but you aren’t sure? How do you solve a problem you can’t see?
Call ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba, the leader among Chicago commercial mold removal companies. We restore building interiors and protect the health of your customers and employees.
Call now for a FREE inspection: 773-647-1985
OUR COMMERCIAL MOLD REMOVAL PROCESS
Our custom solution to your building’s mold problem starts with a property-wide inspection. We identify the mold’s moisture source, assess the extent of damages and explain our action plan for removal and remediation.
• Any plumbing leaks are addressed immediately. • Structural drying techniques are applied to eliminate excess moisture.
• Specialized equipment is used to address dehumidification and odor control
• All mold-affected materials are cleaned, disinfected and restored.
• We finish with our unique mold remediation process that prevents its return.
Our teams eliminate dangerous toxic mold with industry-approved disinfecting processes that ensure the safety of your building and its occupants.
Why Trust ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba?
- 50+ years of combined commercial mold remediation experience
- Locally owned, backed by a national brand
- Full service restoration contractor
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- We answer your call the first time
- Friendliest customer service in town
We handle mold removal in all types of commercial settings including office buildings, industrial facilities, retail properties, hotels and restaurants in Chicago and surrounding suburbs. Our clients include local schools, health care facilities and nursing homes.
Once mold begins to grow in your building, it spreads into surrounding materials. It can ruin wood framing, drywall and flooring. Quickly identifying and removing a mold outbreak helps minimize damage to your property.
Very few home or business owners have the training and equipment necessary to remove and remediate black mold. The process is never a DIY project.
• Exposure to toxic black mold can lead to serious health issues.
• The damp, humid environment that causes its growth adds to the danger.
• The fungus often spreads to hidden areas that are difficult to access.
• Toxic black mold can only be identified by certified testing.
• The remediation process usually involves plumbing repairs, water removal and structural drying.
Take care of leaks in bathrooms, kitchens and service areas as soon as possible. Make sure exterior doors and windows are tightly sealed against outside moisture, and have your building’s HVAC system serviced regularly.