Looking for Carpet Cleaning in Northbrook? Turn to ServiceMaster by Zaba
Your lovely carpets represent a significant investment in home decor. They add welcoming softness underfoot and personal warmth to every room. You don’t want them to lose their beauty to everyday wear and tear.
We can help. ServiceMaster by Zaba provides expert carpet cleaning for Northbrook zip codes 60026, 60062 and 60065.
Whether you need residential or commercial carpet cleaning, we offer a full line of budget-friendly options. Every day, our teams take care of Northbrook homes and businesses with these professional, truck mounted carpet cleaning services and more.
- Deep steam cleaning that eliminates allergens, dirt and bacteria
- Specialized post-cleaning treatments including stain prevention
- Customized carpet care plans for your home or business
- Schedules tailored to residential and commercial timetables
- Certified green cleaning and eco-friendly products available on request
- Restoration services for water- and fire-damaged carpets
For a limited time, we’re offering a money-saving carpet cleaning special for Northbrook homes and businesses. Call us today, and ask about how we can you save money on carpet cleaning.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process for Northbrook, IL Homes and Offices
Our six-step professional carpet cleaning process starts with your call. We answer any questions you might have and arrange our service visit around your schedule. Our friendly staff will ask that you secure any pets and move fragile items and valuables from areas where we’ll be working.
1. Walk-Through Consultation
With your direction, our certified technicians make an initial assessment of the carpets that need cleaning. We address any concerns you might have about specific carpet problems.
2. Detailed Carpet Inspection
Before we begin, our technicians closely inspect each room’s carpet to confirm its construction and identify its fiber type. This allows us to determine the best cleaning techniques for your carpets.
3. Pre-Cleaning Preparation
Next, we vacuum carpets and prep areas that need additional attention. For example, we apply special pre-cleaning products to carpeting soiled by pet stains and odors. This ensures that our process leaves carpets spotless.
4. Deep Steam Cleaning
Our technicians use advanced, truck-mounted equipment to gently steam clean your carpets. This deep cleaning removes dirt from fibers, and it also eliminates microscopic debris, including allergens, bacteria and pet dander.
5. Final Extraction Rinse
We finish with a thorough rinse using only clean, hot water. We never use additives that can leave behind residue and dull fibers. This efficient extraction process also reduces carpet drying time.
6. Restorative Carpet Grooming
Depending on your carpet’s fiber type, we take care of this last step with hand-held brushes or carpet rakes. Our grooming techniques rejuvenate and restore clean carpets to their original softness.
Why Choose Us for Carpet Cleaning in Northbrook?
Professional carpet cleaning is our specialty. We bring years of industry expertise to every job, providing the very highest levels of care for carpets in residential and commercial settings.
Our customers in Northbrook give ServiceMaster by Zaba consistently high ratings across all review platforms. We’re proud of our references and our reputation as Chicago’s best carpet cleaning company.
Your water- and fire-damaged carpets are in good hands with us. As a full-service restoration company, we know how to salvage, clean and renew badly damaged carpets in Northbrook homes and businesses.
Our Insider Tips for Home Carpet Care
- Gently blot up spills as soon as they happen, and then clean with a carpet stain removing product.
- Carpets stay fresher with regular vacuuming once a week, but vacuum high-traffic areas more often.
- Replace filters in bagless vacuum cleaners every three months, and change more often in busy households.
- Overuse of carpet powders for odor control can clog vacuums and damage carpet fiber.
- Textured, water-absorbent doorway mats reduce the amount of dirt and debris tracked in from outside.
- Keep carpets soft and extend fiber life with professional care from Northbrook’s best carpet cleaners.
Most carpets should be cleaned by industry-certified professionals at least twice a year. Carpets in commercial properties and busy homes need to be cleaned more often.
The cost of carpet cleaning depends on square footage, but it averages from $25 to $75 per room. Services that may increase the cost include stain removal and carpet deodorizing.
It’s best to let carpet fibers dry before walking on them. Most freshly cleaned carpets are ready for foot traffic in a few hours, but always ask your cleaning professional for his or her recommendation.
Some homeowners take the DIY approach to carpet cleaning, but there are downsides. The equipment only shampoos carpets without addressing stain removal. Consumer-grade equipment doesn’t eliminate deep-seated contaminants, and it leaves behind residues that dulls fibers.