Whether it’s a comfortable sofa or favorite lounger, the couches and chairs in your home are part of the family. You take care of them with an occasional vacuuming, and you’re quick to clean up spills and pet accidents.
Still, deep cleaning the furniture isn’t part of most housekeeping routines. We specialize in upholstery cleaning services for Evanston homes, so we want to share these insider tips.
- Understanding the furniture cleaning process makes a difference.
- Upholstery cleaning comes with a long list of benefits for your home.
- There are important things you should expect from Evanston upholstery cleaners.
- Doing it yourself isn’t the best way to clean your furniture’s upholstery.
We know how much you value your home’s furnishings, so let’s take a closer look at the above recommendations.
What Is Upholstery Cleaning?
You mop up spills on the furniture as soon as they happen. You fluff cushions, turn pillows and vacuum the fabric. That upkeep is always important, but it doesn’t go deep enough.
Furniture upholstery cleaners in Evanston take care of fabrics with a specialized process that penetrates deep into fibers. Industry-trained technicians identify specific furniture coverings and apply the safest, most effective cleaning methods.
Upholstery steam cleaning works very well on most furniture fabrics. The hot-water extraction method ensures upholstery is completely cleaned and thoroughly rinsed without saturating cushions and padding.
Professional upholstery cleaners also remove stubborn stains, eliminate pet odors and offer a variety of fabric protection treatments.
Is Upholstery Cleaning Worth It?
If you’re concerned about upholstery cleaning costs for Evanston residents, the reasonable rates may come as a surprise.
Most homes only need the service once or twice a year, and it pays off in a number of ways. These are just a few of the benefits that come from deep cleaning your upholstery.
- The process keeps favorite sofas and chairs healthier by eliminating bacterial contamination.
- Upholstery cleaning also removes dust and allergens that compromise indoor air quality.
- Professional cleaning adds years of beauty to upholstery by conditioning fabric fibers.
- Extended furniture life means a better return on one of your home’s biggest investments.
- You don’t have to flip cushions and hide dirty spots when guests drop by.
- You do enjoy peace of mind knowing your furniture is in the hands of highly trained upholstery cleaners.
How Do I Find the Best Professional Upholstery Cleaners in Evanston?
Your furniture deserves to be taken care of by the best upholstery cleaning service in Evanston. Connecting with the right business requires a little homework.
These tips simplify the search.
- Ask People You Trust – Ask friends and family who they choose when they need furniture cleaned. Find out why a company earns their repeat business.
- Check Online Reviews – Visit the websites of recommended upholstery cleaners in Evanston. Read customer testimonials, and check independent review sites.
- Confirm Credentials – Look for important credentials. Make sure a furniture cleaning business is industry-certified, insured and bonded. The information should be easily available on the company’s website.
- Don’t Go By Price Alone – If you notice big differences in upholstery cleaning costs, ask for details. A business may quote lower rates because they do a high volume of work in Evanston. Another company may charge more but also provide additional cleaning, repair and restoration services.
Should I Do It Myself or Hire a Professional Upholstery Cleaner?
For most homeowners in Evanston, DIY upholstery cleaning only comes up when something gets spilled. You dust and vacuum the fabric, but deep cleaning furniture involves much more. These are just a few of the reasons you want upholstery cleaning professionals on the job.
- Furniture cleaning pros use advanced upholstery cleaning equipment and safe products.
- They effectively remove deeply embedded dirt, contaminants, stains and odors.
- An experienced upholstery cleaning business offers stain prevention treatments.
- The best upholstery cleaners in Evanston provide green cleaning services.
- They can also take care of additional home fabrics, including area rugs.
- A full-service company offers one-stop upholstery cleaning solutions for all your furniture.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba: Your Trusted, Local Upholstery Cleaner in Evanston
You work hard keeping the house fresh and beautiful. Deep cleaning furniture doesn’t need to be on your list. You deserve the best professional upholstery cleaning in Evanston. We provide that and more all across the North Shore.
Chicagoland homeowners trust ServiceMaster by Zaba to treat their furniture with the highest levels of professional care.
Contact us today. Ask about our money-saving specials on upholstery cleaning. We’re just around the corner and ready for your call: 847-730-7301.