Want to renew the beauty and freshness of your area rug? We can help.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba specializes in area rug cleaning for Chicago, IL homes and businesses, and we take care of the suburbs too.
We revitalize materials and fibers without harsh chemicals or abrasive techniques. Our certified process gently cleans and restores your rugs with mild, effective products.
Our services take care of all rug types. From professional cowhide rug cleaning to heirloom Oriental rug cleaning, we restore the beauty and value of these treasures and more.
• Wool (Sarouk & Kirman) and all types of Oriental / Persian rugs
• Exotic leather and animal skin rugs
• Luxury designer area rugs
• Handcrafted, woven and braided rugs
• Real and faux fur rugs
• Fluffy Greek flokati rugs
• Heirloom, vintage and antique rugs
Our professional rug cleaning services are available for homeowners, renters and property managers. We also clean area rugs for Chicago businesses as well as public and private organizations.
Call today to ask about our current rug cleaning specials: 773-647-1985
Why Choose Us for Area Rug Cleaning in Chicago?
The process for cleaning area rugs is significantly different from cleaning carpets. Our technicians are highly trained in cleaning and restoring all types of area rugs, and we take care of stain removal too.
Your area rugs are safe with us. We never use harsh chemicals. Our techniques are gentle enough for the most delicate silk rugs and safe enough for the rugs in your children’s rooms.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee that our odor removal treatment will eliminate all pet odors from your rug.
The ServiceMaster by Zaba Difference
- 85 years of combined cleaning experience
- Locally owned, backed by a national brand
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- Flexible scheduling options
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Top rated in Chicagoland
How Do We Clean Your Area Rugs?
Area rugs are an important part of your home’s decor. They’re also exposed to the same heavy wear and foot traffic that takes a toll on your carpeting. However, cleaning them involves a very different process.
- We start by bringing your area rug to our state-of-the-art cleaning facilities.
- Our technicians inspect and verify your rug’s unique materials, fiber and weave.
- Any bold or multicolored rug dyes are stabilized before cleaning
- An overnight pre-soak in a natural enzyme ensures odor and bacteria removal.
- Depending on the materials, we either gently dry-clean or shampoo your area rug.
- We finish the process in our temperature-controlled drying room.
- Finally, we hand-groom fibers before returning your thoroughly cleaned and refreshed area rug.
It’s best to keep the rug in a climate-controlled environment either at home or in a storage facility. We can help by wrapping the rug in Tyvek paper. This allows it to breathe while stored and, when combined with a moth proofing treatment, also prevents moth damage.
Yes. We use unique decontamination methods to restore area rugs affected by storm flooding, sewage backup, mold and even pet urine. Many cleaning companies mask these problems with deodorizers. Our enzyme treatments completely restore contaminated carpets.
The answer depends on rug size, material and condition. Cost can also factor in several rugs in a home or multiple area rugs throughout a commercial property. Feel free to give us a call for an estimate.
Yes we do. Give us a call to ask about our current specials.