Let our teams extract water from your property quickly, efficiently right now.
Has your sump pump failed during a torrential downpour? Are you suddenly dealing with a flooded basement? Or perhaps you’re faced with a frozen burst pipe, leaky plumbing behind the walls or a broken washing machine in the utility room.
When you need help and are overwhelmed by the damage, call ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba, the city’s leader for 24/7 emergency water removal services in Chicago, Illinois and the suburbs.
Call now: 773-647-1985
How Does Our Water Removal Process Work?
We respond to your call by dispatching our highly trained restoration technicians in fully stocked fleet vans. We’re on the scene within 45 minutes ready to handle all types of water removal jobs. After an initial water damage assessment, we get to work immediately.
- We extract all standing water using the industry’s most advanced equipment and extraction technologies.
- We take care of soaked carpets and floors, wet baseboards, soggy sheetrock and damp ceilings.
- Our techniques include infrared detection of hidden moisture in subflooring, walls, crawl spaces and ceilings.
- Once we’ve thoroughly removed all water, we clean and sanitize affected areas and inspect for any signs of mold.
- We finish up using axial fans, air scrubbers and specialized dehumidifiers that speed up the drying process.
We make sure you understand our water removal procedures, and we do all we can to minimize disrupting your schedule at home or your business. You enjoy complete property restoration and personalized customer care.
The ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba Difference:
- 50+ years of combined restoration experience
- Guaranteed response time of under 90 minutes
- We manage your insurance claims
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- We answer your call the first time
- Friendly customer service
Every job is different, so we can’t give you an average project cost. Once we’ve inspected your property, we offer an initial water damage assessment. We make sure you know exactly what to expect from repairs and water extraction to cleanup and any necessary restoration work.
It depends on the extent of flooding. Our crews work quickly and efficiently to reduce any secondary damages and address potential problems with mold or microbial growth. On average, we complete most projects within three days.
Yes. Our teams pump out flooded basements, dry out soaked kitchens and even handle hazardous Category 3 waste water removal. We take care of residential, commercial and institutional properties. Our water extraction services include plumbing repairs, drywall replacement and mold remediation.
We help you with the water damage claims process. Insurance companies trust working with us because we maintain Quality Restoration Vendor status. Our emergency water removal services include detailed documentation necessary for filing your claim. We can handle the paperwork and bill your insurance company directly.
Our water extraction service includes our guarantee that you’ll be 100 percent satisfied with our work. We don’t consider the job done until we have your final approval. This policy is just one of the reasons we’re rated as the best water removal service provider in Chicago.