Dealing with a leaky, broken or frozen pipe that burst at your Skokie home or business? We can help.
A burst pipe in the basement, the ceiling, a concrete floor or a wall needs to be taken care of right away. We take care of broken pipes and frozen pipes that have burst in these Skokie, IL properties and more.
• Single apartment units or entire complexes
• High-rise condos and office buildings
• Older homes and newly constructed houses
• Restaurants, hotels and entertainment venues
• Health care facilities and residential homes
• Public and private school buildings
Call us now for 24 hour emergency help: 847-730-7301
What Should You Do When You Find a Burst Pipe?
A burst pipe isn’t always as obvious as a flooded basement, wet carpets or water dripping from the ceiling. Knowing the signs of a broken pipe can help minimize the damage. If you find a burst pipe in your home or business, immediately follow these seven property-saving steps.
1. Stop the flow by locating and turning off the main water valve.
2. Call your insurance company, explain the situation, and schedule an adjuster’s inspection.
3. Call our Skokie, IL headquarters, and tell us as much as you can about the pipe burst.
4. Be aware that wet areas can pose slipping and electrocution hazards.
5. If it’s not humid outside, open up windows to fresh air.
6. Generate cross-ventilation by running fans in affected areas.
7. Set aside badly water-damaged items for assessment by your insurance adjuster.
Why Choose ServiceMaster by Zaba in Skokie for Burst Pipe Repair Services?
We take care of burst pipes in homes and businesses with a 45-minute response time to all calls.
Our teams are ready 24/7 at our Skokie headquarters to handle any burst water pipe job.
From frozen pipes to a burst pipe emergency, we’re always on the scene right away.
Unlike traditional plumbers, our frozen pipe repair and services for burst pipes in homes include complete property restoration.
We identify the cause of burst water pipes and explain all your options in detail. From reconstruction after frozen pipe repair to mold remediation, we restore your property to its original condition.
Our certified technicians tackle burst pipes in homes and businesses with industry-proven equipment.
Your frozen pipe or burst pipe repairs are handled by the best restoration teams in Skokie. Count on our pros to respond to any burst pipe emergency and get your property back to normal right away.