Does Your Outdoor Furniture Feel Welcoming? We Make Sure It Does
Outdoor seating brings family and friends together all across Chicago. Outside furnishings play a key role in the city’s hospitality industry.
Whether you’re entertaining at home or running a restaurant, your guests are aware of their surroundings. You want them to feel welcome, comfortable and safe.
Our outdoor furniture cleaning services give Chicago home and business owners that peace of mind.
We provide upholstery cleaning services for homeowners in the city and the suburbs, including Evanston, Glenview, Northbrook and more. Entertainment venues, restaurants, bars and hotels count on us for commercial cleaning.
We know you make sure your home’s interiors always look their best. At commercial properties, hardworking staff keeps front of house customer-ready. Let us do the heavy lifting outside.
ServiceMaster by Zaba stands ready to serve you with professional, industry-certified cleaning for outdoor furniture at your Chicago home or business.
Our Outdoor Furniture Cleaning Service
Windy days leave patio furniture covered with leaves, pollen and mold spores. Food and drink spills don’t always get cleaned up right away.
Add in the city’s average 70% humidity, and it puts a damper on outdoor furniture freshness.
Let us make sure your outdoor furnishings weather the worst with a full array of services tailored to residential and hospitality properties.
As Chicago’s best outdoor furniture cleaners, we take care of all types of outdoor furnishings with industry-certified expertise. These are just a few examples:
- Outdoor Cushions – These guest-seating essentials need regular professional cleaning and odor removal.
- Patio Chairs – We eliminate patio chair stains and odors caused by spilled food and drinks.
- Poolside Lounges – Our certified technicians eliminate mold and mildew from poolside furniture upholstery.
- Outdoor Pillows – Professional cleaning makes sure outdoor pillows stay fresh, stain-free and inviting.
- Outdoor Couches – We deep clean outdoor couch backs, cushions and decorative trim.
- Outdoor Sectionals – Our specialized equipment efficiently cleans all types of oversized outdoor furnishings.
- Outdoor Poufs – We clean outside seating poufs, fabric footstools and upholstered side tables.
- Fabric Umbrellas – Let us do the dirty work it takes to scrub bird droppings from umbrellas.
- Outdoor Mats – Our expert commercial mat cleaning services are also available for residential customers.
Our 5-Step Outdoor Furniture Cleaning Process
1. Walk-Through Assessment
We start our outdoor furniture cleaning process with a walk-through assessment.
This allows us to identify specific types of fabric and upholstery so that we can tailor our cleaning methods to your furnishings.
2. Thorough Vacuuming
Next, our technicians vacuum seat and back cushions to remove surface dirt and contaminants.
As we clean deep down in crevices and seams, we carefully work around decorative buttons, tassels and trim.
3. Fabric and Upholstery Cleaning
Outdoor cushions and backs are removed from frames for professional upholstery cleaning.
Our team uses products proven safe for each type of covering. We do everything possible to minimize any disruption to the area while we’re working.
4. Expedited Furniture Drying
We know you want to enjoy the patio or poolside as soon as possible. Our teams speed up the furniture drying process with powerful air moving equipment.
When we’re done, each piece of outdoor furniture is repositioned in its original location.
5. Your Final Approval
Our last step is to confirm that our work meets and exceeds your expectations. We accompany you on an inspection to make sure you’re completely satisfied with our outdoor furniture cleaning.
When we have your final approval, we consider the job done and look forward to serving you again.
7 Patio Furniture Maintenance Tips from our Chicago Cleaning Team
- Cover When Possible – Extend the life of outdoor furniture fabric by covering it when the patio or pool is closed. This is especially important during our Chicago winters.
- Minimize Sun Exposure – Try to position outdoor furniture to reduce exposure to direct sunlight. Eastern exposures usually provide the most shade.
- Consider Protective Treatments – We recommend upholstery treatments that add extra protection from the weather as well as general spills and stains.
- Never Power Wash Furniture – Don’t try to clean outdoor furnishings by power washing. The pressure can tear fabric and crack furniture frames.
- Reposition Cushions Before Storms – Before stormy weather moves in, stack outdoor seat cushions vertically in place with zipper sides down. This keeps heavy rain from soaking deep inside cushion materials.
- Dust and Clean Under Trees – Outdoor furniture located under trees quickly accumulates pollen, leaves and bird droppings. Check and dust these pieces several times a day.
- Rely on Professional Cleaning – Outdoor furniture needs certified cleaning on a regular basis, preferably at the beginning of each season. Busy restaurants, bars and hotels should have outdoor furniture cleaned more often.