Effective, comprehensive oil spill cleanup services for Chicago & suburbs
Has a routine service call emptying grease traps turned your restaurant’s parking lot into a disaster zone? Or has a fryer station malfunctioned and spilled gallons of cooking oil across the kitchen floor?
The aftereffects of a cooking oil or grease spill can linger as slipping hazards on parking lots, unsightly stains on interior walls and unpleasant odors throughout the property.
With just one phone call, you have Chicago’s most reliable oil cleanup contractors on the scene. Our services address all damages from sidewalks and entrances to dining rooms and kitchens.
We understand the foodservice industry from front to back of house, and we work closely with grease and cooking oil management companies across the city. Here at ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba, we’re ready for your call 24/7.
Call us now for a FREE estimate: 773-647-1985
Why Partner with ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba?
- 50+ years of combined commercial cleaning experience
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- Locally owned, backed by a national brand
- Flexible cleaning tailored around your schedule
- We answer your call the first time
- Top rated in Chicagoland
What’s Involved in Oil Spill Cleanup?
We start with an assessment and line-item estimate so that you know what to expect. Our teams work tirelessly around the clock cleaning all exteriors, and our interior services cover back and front of house.
- We quickly apply containment techniques to minimize the spread of contaminants.
- All affected surfaces are treated with specially formulated compounds that soak up oil and grease.
- We follow up with products that prevent further oil seepage into porous concrete surfaces.
- Compounds and contaminants are removed for off-site disposal in compliance with all environmental regulations.
- Final cleaning involves pressure and power washing affected areas with industrial-strength detergents.
- Our technicians begin the cleaning process by using degreasers where materials allow.
- We clean floors, carpets, baseboards, walls, equipment and furnishings.
- To speed up drying after deep cleaning, we set up axial fans and heavy-duty dehumidifiers.
- If necessary, we tear out and restore damaged materials including baseboards and drywall.
- Grease and oil continue to resurface during cleanup, so we stay on the job until we’re certain it’s finished. When we have your final approval, we give you a Certificate of Completion documenting our work.
Yes. We take care of foodservice and hospitality operations as well as cooking grease and oil suppliers. Clients who depend on us as their oil cleanup contractor include Chicago restaurants, hotels, banquet facilities and event venues. Take a look at our recent case study to learn more.
While some oil spill companies only work on exteriors, we mitigate grease and oil spills on asphalt and concrete, and we also handle interiors. Our certified technicians clean floors, carpets, drywall, equipment and furnishings.
Yes. While most of our oil cleanup work serves the hospitality and restaurant industry, we also take care of oil spill cleanup for driveways on residential properties. The methods we use for these projects are the same as those we apply to exterior commercial jobs.
A grease or oil spill inside a business usually results in secondary damages. Our oil cleanup services cover all restoration work including water damage cleanup, carpet and floor cleaning, drywall repairs and mold remediation.