Oil Spill Cleanup Chicago
Effective, comprehensive oil spill cleanup services for Chicago & suburbs
Has a routine service call to empty the grease traps in your restaurant turned your parking lot into a disaster zone? Has a fryer station malfunctioned and spilled gallons of cooking oil across the kitchen floor?
The aftereffects of a cooking oil or grease spill can linger as slipping hazards on parking lots, unsightly stains on interior walls, and unpleasant odors throughout the property.
With just one phone call, you have Chicago’s most reliable oil cleanup contractors on the scene. Our oil spill cleanup service address all damages from sidewalks and entrances to dining rooms and kitchens in various buildings – from restaurants and warehouses to factories and industrial facilities.
No matter how severe your grease or oil spill is, we work closely with grease and cooking oil management companies across the city to provide peace of mind and comprehensive repairs.
While we specialize in remediating large oil spills, no job is too small for our team to tackle. If you’re in the commercial sector and need oil spill cleanup services, contact ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba. We’re ready for your call 24/7.
Our Oil Spill Remediation Services for Chicago
Our team provides the following oil spill remediation services throughout Chicagoland:
- Cleanup of fuel spilled while filling tanks.
- Cleanup after roadway accidents that resulted in the release of vehicle hydrocarbons.
- Cleanup for broken hydraulic lines on heavy equipment and machinery.
- Concrete cleanup and stain removal after damage from broken hydraulic lines or waste trucks.
- Oil in triple basins.
- Ruptured tanks in industrial processing facilities.
- And more.
In addition to providing the above oil spill remediation services, we also clean up the following types of oil:
- Jet fuel
- Hydraulic oil
- Machine oil
- Food and cooking grease
- And more
Contact our team today to learn more about our oil spill cleanup services and how we can help you.
Why Partner with ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba?
- 50+ years of combined commercial cleaning experience
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- Locally owned, backed by a national brand
- Flexible cleaning tailored around your schedule
- We answer your call the first time
- Top rated in Chicagoland
What’s Involved in Oil Spill Cleanup?
We start with an assessment and line-item estimate so that you know what to expect. Our teams work tirelessly around the clock cleaning all exteriors, and our interior services cover back and front of house.
- We quickly apply containment techniques to minimize the spread of contaminants.
- All affected surfaces are treated with specially formulated compounds that soak up oil and grease.
- We follow up with products that prevent further oil seepage into porous concrete surfaces.
- Compounds and contaminants are removed for off-site disposal in compliance with all environmental regulations.
- Final cleaning involves pressure and power washing affected areas with industrial-strength detergents.
- Our technicians begin the cleaning process by using degreasers where materials allow.
- We clean floors, carpets, baseboards, walls, equipment and furnishings.
- We set up axial fans and heavy-duty dehumidifiers to speed up drying after deep cleaning.
- To speed up drying after deep cleaning, we set up axial fans and heavy-duty dehumidifiers.
- We tear out and restore damaged materials, including baseboards and drywall, if necessary.
- Grease and oil continue to resurface during the cleanup, so we stay on the job until we’re sure it’s finished. When we have your final approval, we will give you a Certificate of Completion documenting our work.
JOIN OUR LIST OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
Yes. Foodservice and hospitality operations as well as cooking grease and oil suppliers can all benefit from these services in Chicago.
Grease and oil spills on asphalt and concrete can all be mitigated as well as interiors, floors, carpets, drywall, equipment and furnishings.
Yes. These services are also available for driveways on residential properties. The methods used for these projects are typically the same as those applied to commercial jobs.