Do you need professional hoarding cleanup in Chicago? Count on us.
Whether it’s extreme clutter in several rooms or a house overwhelmed
by years of hoarding, this isn’t a job you should tackle by yourself.
You don’t have to. ServiceMaster by Zaba is here to help.
We recognize the challenges faced by individuals who hoard. It’s also hard on family and friends. Our teams take care of everyone with genuine understanding and compassion. We handle hoarding clean-outs with realistic, custom plans that ensure the comfort and safety of all those involved.
Our discreet, specialty cleaning for hoarders includes these services and more:
- Hoarder junk removal and disposal
- Floor-to-ceiling deep house cleaning
- Animal hoarding cleanup
- Biohazard cleanup of blood, urine, vomit, and hazardous materials
- Hoarder home repairs and restoration
- Extreme hoarding cleanup for private homes
- Owner-approved hoarding cleanup for rentals
Why Choose ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba?
We understand how hard it is to reach out for help. Please know that we respect the difficult decisions you face. Our services are always discreet and performed with the highest consideration for everyone involved.
Throughout our hoarder cleaning process, we adhere to all OSHA and CDC safety and health regulations. That includes wearing PPE masks and taking special precautionary measures for COVID-19.
We offer years of experience in hoarding cleanup. Our business is fully licensed, bonded and insured, and our teams are IICRC-certified. We’re equipped to handle any hoarding situation regardless of property size or condition.
3 Step Hoarder Cleanup Process
We want you to be as comfortable as possible with our hoarder house cleaning. Our process follows these three steps.
Step 1: Understand Your Situation
• We establish open communication with all individuals who are affected by the hoarding.
• By listening to you, we develop a clear picture of the unique problems you’re facing.
• Our teams offer references to local services that help hoarders in Chicago.
• We do all we can to earn your trust and your confidence.
Step 2: Drawing Up a Custom Plan
• Working with you, we create an action plan specific to your situation.
• Our staff establishes a flexible job-progress timeline that serves as a road map for cleaning the hoarder’s home.
• We share years of experience in hoarding cleanup by offering suggestions that make the project easier on everyone.
Step 3: Hoarder Home Cleanup
• We proceed with property-wide cleanup by clearing out rooms, hauling off trash and reorganizing belongings.
• Our deep house cleaning for hoarders addresses every space in the home as well as carpets, walls, ceilings, furnishings, personal belongings and more.
• We handle repairs, tear out and replace damaged materials, eliminate mold problems and finish by restoring the entire property to a safe, healthy condition.
Our teams work directly with you, family members and anyone else involved in the hoarder cleanup process. We take care of the job with discretion and sincere compassion for all those who are affected. We want you to be completely comfortable from beginning to end.
Additional Help for Hoarders
It’s important to address the underlying issues that cause an individual to hoard. There are steps you can take on your own that can help you deal with hoarding.
Please know that there are many resources available for assistance with hoarding disorders. You can reach out to these nationally recognized organizations.
Reclaim Your Home Today
There is a road to recovery from hoarding. One of the most important steps on that journey begins with cleaning and restoring the affected home. We’re here for you with flexible scheduling, discreet services and team members who truly care about your well-being.
Let ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba help you with this difficult project.
Call us today for professional hoarding cleanup services in Chicago and the suburbs: 773-647-1985
Deep house cleaning from floor to ceiling, disinfecting and deodorizing, rodent and insect control, animal waste cleanup, junk removal, mold removal, home repair, renovation and reconstruction, smoke residue and odor removal and much more.
Hoarder cleanup involves addressing unusual issues such as human and animal waste. The job often requires repairs and extensive restoration work. Depending on the severity of the problem, costs can range from $25 to $150 per hour.
Professional hoarder cleanup companies are specially trained and certified to handle unusual projects. If the property needs repairs, their work can restore the home, and they tackle big jobs like dangerously dirty air ducts and hidden mold growth.
Do your best to work with the hoarder, document your interactions, and consult an attorney who understands FHA compliance. Often, you can bring in a professional hoarder cleaning service and charge those costs back to the tenant. Eviction should only be considered as a last resort.