As part of our commercial cleaning services, ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba provides commercial upholstery cleaning services for businesses throughout the Chicago area and surrounding suburbs.
Sofas, chairs, office and lounge furniture are in constant use and can show soil and dirt quickly. Although not often visible, upholstery collects contaminants such as dead skin cells, oils, dirt and dust that can only be removed with a thorough professional cleaning.
Upholstered items also come in a variety of fabrics, textures and blends. And asking maintenance staff to attempt cleaning upholstered items can result in improper cleaning that causes shrinkage, color bleeding or discoloration. ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba upholstery experts eliminate the guesswork and select the best cleaning method for your office furniture and its condition, utilizing equipment created to remove the most soil possible.
Our technicians use specially designed products, equipment and methods to achieve the best results. ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba products are safe for all kinds of upholstery and fabrics and non-toxic to visitors and employees. We remove stains and spots already present and reduce the effects of wear on furniture and remove persistent odors. Office furnishings are cleaned on-site and are ready for use the next business morning. No matter what your service needs, budget or schedule, we will design a plan to fit your needs.
A clean and well cared for facility can make people feel welcome and valued, but not if the furniture is soiled, dusty or stained. Keep upholstery’s appearance in top-notch shape and help avoid early replacement costs with deep cleaning from the professionals at ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba.
Besides our upholstery cleaning service, we offer our clients a broad selection of commercial cleaning services (including green cleaning, by request!)
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Post Construction Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Retail Store Cleaning
- Restaurant Cleaning
- Hotel & Hospitality Cleaning
- Healthcare Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Graffiti Cleaning
What to expect at the time of the upholstery cleaning service
Step 1: Technician will conduct a preliminary inspection of your upholstery to determine the best cleaning method.
Step 2: We pre-treat spots and stains using our proprietary cleaning products or manufacturer-recommended products to accelerate soil release.
Step 3: The upholstery is rinse-extracted using high performance truck-mounted or portable equipment.
Step 4: If the pre-treatment doesn’t remove all spots, we use various techniques in an attempt to remove them.
- Pick up items on upholstery to be cleaned such as reading material or office partition décor.
- Depending on the cleaning method we use, drying time differs. Drying time is anywhere from 1 to 6 hours.
Tips for keeping your upholstery looking its best
- Upholstered furniture should be vacuumed on a regular basis to remove dust and loose dirt.
- When trying to clean up a spill, it’s best to blot instead of rub and work from the edges of a spot to the center. Both techniques have been known to prevent spreading.
- Modern furniture fabrics are usually very resilient to sunlight. However, under extreme exposure, even these fabrics show signs of fading, it is best to avoid direct sunlight.
- Why should I get upholstered furniture cleaned?
Professionally cleaned upholstered furniture eliminates odors, removes tough stains and extends the life of your furniture.
- Is professional upholstery cleaning expensive?
Professional upholstery cleaning is just a fraction of the cost compared to the cost of replacing worn furniture that hasn’t been maintained. Call today to get an estimate from one of our professionals.
- How long does it take to get my upholstered furniture professionally cleaned?
Cleaning time depends on the cleaning process used and the amount of time needed for the upholstery to dry. The technician will give you an estimated cleaning time prior to service.
- Will a professional upholstery cleaning be disruptive to my business?
Our staff will work with you to schedule a time after hours or we can develop a customized program to clean your upholstery and minimize business interruption.
- How often do I need to get my upholstered furniture professionally cleaned?
It is recommended having upholstered pieces professionally cleaned every 12 to 24 months.
- When will I be able to use my furniture after a professional cleaning?
The average drying time is anywhere from 1 to 6 hours but this all depends on the cleaning methods being used.
- Will there be an odor?
Depending on the type of upholstery, you may notice a faint scent. The amount of time it takes for the odor to dissipate is usually within an hour but varies based on air circulation, heat and humidity.
- Do I need to do anything prior to the technician arriving for my scheduled service?
Pick up items on upholstery to be cleaned such as reading material or office partition décor.