Need Expert Carpet Cleaning in Kenilworth, IL? Trust ServiceMaster by Zaba
Kenilworth, Illinois, stands out as one of Chicago’s premier villages. Tree-lined streets and expansive parks create a quiet, urban atmosphere. The Historic Royal Fountain of Kenilworth reflects the neighborhood’s architectural grace.
Many lovely home interiors here are made even more elegant with beautiful carpeting. When homeowners need expert carpet cleaning in Kenilworth zip code 60043, they trust ServiceMaster by Zaba.
We understand how much you value the carpets throughout your home. You can depend on our industry-certified carpet cleaning technicians for these specialized services and much more.
- Custom carpet care plans developed specifically for your property
- Safe, deep carpet cleaning using heavy-duty truck-mounted systems
- Highly effective protective treatments for all carpet types
- Carpet restoration after fire, water or mold damage
- Eco-friendly green cleaning options by request
- Carpet cleaning arranged around your home schedule
In addition to expert carpet cleaning services, we offer area rug cleaning and upholstery cleaning for Kenilworth residents. Contact our friendly staff for more information, and be sure to ask about our latest carpet cleaning special.
Our 6-Step Carpet Cleaning Process for Kenilworth, IL
Regular vacuuming keeps carpets in good shape, but it doesn’t deep clean carpet fibers. That softness you love underfoot traps airborne particles and holds on to stains and odors. Our 6-step professional carpet cleaning process eliminates accumulated contaminants, extends carpet life and refreshes interiors throughout the house.
1. Walk-Through and Consultation
By appointment, our technicians arrive at your home in fully equipped service vans. As we perform a walk-through assessment, we consult with you and explain our plan for addressing specific carpet problems.
2. Carpet Material Analysis
Next, all carpets are closely inspected to identify fiber type and construction. This analysis gives us the information we need to choose the best cleaning technique for different carpeting throughout the house.
3. Pre-Cleaning Treatments
When necessary, our technicians pre-treat stains, odors and deep-set dirt with specially formulated products. If we find any problem areas that may have gone unnoticed, we let you know and modify our pre-clean prep accordingly.
4. Controlled Steam Cleaning
Carpet pre-clean prep is followed up with a gentle, deep steam cleaning. Our advanced truck-mounted system gives us complete control over the process. Your carpets are thoroughly cleaned with specialized equipment and products proven to be safe for all fiber types.
5. Final Rinse and Extraction
Cleaning is followed by rinse and extraction techniques that leave your carpeting clean and fresh. This step ensures that no residual dirt or excess moisture is left behind in carpet fibers. It also helps speed up carpet drying time.
6. Hands-On Carpet Grooming
We finish our carpet cleaning process by gently grooming fibers with special hand tools. The technique renews carpet appearance, releases fresh fiber fragrance and restores the softness you enjoy so much. Once we have your approval, we consider the job done.
The ServiceMaster by Zaba Difference
- 50+ years of combined cleaning experience
- Locally owned, backed by a national brand
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- Flexible scheduling options
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Top rated in Chicagoland
Why Choose Us for Carpet Cleaning in Kenilworth, IL?
From the finest wool to the latest nylon blends, we understand how to clean and care for all carpet types. That knowledge is built on more than 50 years of combined industry experience.
We can often salvage and restore carpets affected by water or fire. As a certified restoration company, our services include working with insurance companies and navigating the water- and fire-damage claims process.
ServiceMaster by Zaba is rated as one of the best carpet cleaning services in Kenilworth, Illinois. We invite you to take a look at our customers’ comments across independent review sites.
The Benefits of Professional Carpet Cleaning
Freshly cleaned carpets are an important part of every well-kept residence. They bring a sense of renewal to each room, but they also enhance interiors in a surprising number of ways. These are just a few of the benefits you enjoy when professionals clean the carpets in your home.
- Easier Routine Care – Protective treatments make it easier to clean up after spills and pet accidents.
- Clean Comfort Underfoot – Clean carpets feel softer, fluffier and more comfortable underfoot.
- Longer Carpet Lifespan – Professional cleaning eliminates accumulated dirt and dust that can damage carpet fibers.
- Less Chance of Mold – Clean fibers are free of the organic matter that breeds unhealthy mold in carpets.
- Fresher Interior Air – The cleaning process removes contaminants that compromise indoor air quality.
Tips for Carpet Care From Our Industry Pros
- Vacuum all carpets once a week, and give high-traffic areas additional attention at least twice a week.
- Always quickly blot spills with white cloths, and follow up with a stain remover as needed.
- Replace filters in bagless vacuums, and disinfect canisters every three months.
- Be careful using powdered carpet fresheners that can accumulate in fibers and clog the vacuum.
- Make sure dirt and moisture stop at the door with heavily textured, water-absorbent entry mats.
- Keep your home’s carpeting in top shape with professional, certified cleaning at least once a year.
Professional carpet cleaning in Kenilworth averages between $25 and $75 per room. Additional services, such as stain removal, may add to the cost. We frequently offer carpet cleaning specials.
Most Kenilworth homes need carpet cleaning twice a year. Carpeting in large households and commercial properties needs cleaning more often.
You can walk across freshly cleaned carpets in bare feet, but avoid regular foot traffic until fibers are completely dry. Carpets should be ready for use in a few hours.
You may be disappointed with the results. The equipment can be difficult to handle, and your choice of cleaning products is limited. Rented equipment often leaves behind dirt and moisture, and that causes mold growth in carpets.