Need Professional Help with Basement Cleanup? Count on Us.
When cleaning up the downstairs turns into more than you can handle, you need the services of professional basement cleaners. You need industry-certified technicians on the job who do more than just haul off junk.
We clean up basements and clean out crawl spaces. We cover every type of scenario at every type of property. With headquarters in both Chicago and Skokie, our teams are just a phone call away ready to tackle these basement cleanup projects and much more.
• Expert basement flooding cleaning services including water damage restoration
• Basement cleaning for residential and commercial properties of all sizes
• Discreet hoarder basement cleanup, disinfection and deodorizing
• Basement cleaning and sanitizing after sewage backups or toilet overflows
• Drywall and flooring repair and replacement in finished basements
• Floor-to-ceiling cleanup services for unfinished basements and crawl spaces
• Full-service basement cleaning in vacant or abandoned buildings
• Basement and crawl space mold removal and remediation services
Call ServiceMaster by Zaba today for Chicago’s most dependable basement cleaning services!
Our 7 Step Professional Basement Cleanup Process
A professionally cleaned basement starts with just one phone call to our headquarters. We schedule a visit to your home or business, assess the situation and give you an on-site estimate that covers time and cost.
We develop an action plan according to your directions. You tell us what you want to keep, donate, move to off-site storage or throw away. Depending on your basement’s condition, our process follows these seven steps.
1. We haul off and dispose of trash following all City of Chicago sanitation and disposal codes.
2. As we work, we identify and address problems like water leaks or mold growth.
3. Once we’ve cleared the space, we scrub basement walls, floors, beams and exposed studs.
4. When necessary, we power wash concrete surfaces including walls and floors.
5. Our technicians remove any calcium buildup left behind from earlier flooding or water damage.
6. We deep clean hard-to-reach basement areas including behind and under appliances.
7. Our process includes antimicrobial treatment for fungal growth or bacteria as needed.
Why Choose Us to Professionally Clean Your Basement?
We Do the Heavy Lifting
You don’t have to hike up and down the basement stairs. We haul trash out of unfinished basements, and we clean under furniture in finished basements. Whatever it takes, we take care of the heavy lifting while you relax.
We Tackle Dirty Jobs
Storm floodwaters and sewage backups leave dangerous contamination on every surface in the basement. Our IICRC-certified technicians tackle all types of black water removal, cleanup and sanitation in flooded basements.
We Make Moving Easier
Whether you’re moving in or moving out, our basement cleaning services eliminate a time-consuming chore. We make sure the downstairs is in top condition. We also handle basement cleaning for multi-family residential properties.
Schedule Your Professional Basement Cleaning Today
Don’t let all that space in the basement go to waste. Reclaim your downstairs with our professional basement cleaning services. Whether it’s finished or unfinished, we make it new again with industry-certified basement cleaning and disinfecting techniques.
Call ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba today, and schedule a professional basement cleaning or crawl space cleaning for your home or business: 773-647-1985
Dirt in a basement creates a breeding ground for dust mites. Their droppings generate airborne contamination. The moist, dark environment is also ideal for toxic black mold growth which can cause respiratory problems.
Yes. Items that are easily damaged by humidity should never be stored in the basement. Important papers and photographs are good examples as well as electronics, older wood furniture and delicate fabrics.
No. Even empty gas cans can leak flammable fumes. All it takes is a spark from an outlet or a faulty appliance to ignite a house fire. Always store gas cans in a well-ventilated area away from your home.