Let the Local Professionals at ServiceMaster by Zaba Restore Your Water-Damaged Property
If you run a business or live in Rosemont, you know that the area can experience severe weather. And, when it does, you need to know who to call in the event of an emergency.
Here at ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba, we provide water damage restoration services in Rosemont, IL across the 60018 zip code.
We clean up and restore properties affected by:
- Burst pipes
- Sewage backup
- Flooded basements
- Ice dams
- Plumbing leaks
- Storm damage
- Fire extinguisher used to put out a fire
- And more
No matter what your needs may be, our expert technicians can provide services for virtually any restoration need. We utilize industry-leading methodologies and procedures and adhere to stringent IICRC, EPA, and OSHA guidelines.
Our Water Damage Restoration Services for Rosemont, IL
Water damage comes from a variety of sources, and can cause severe damage. Fortunately, our team provides the following water damage restoration services:
- Water damage ceiling repair. If you have water damage on your ceiling, acting quickly is essential. Our team will evaluate your water-damaged ceiling, identify the sources of the damage, and repair the issue as quickly as possible.
- Carpet water extraction. If your carpet has been affected by flooding, our team can provide water extraction services. Rapid water extraction helps prevent further damage and mold and mildew formation.
- Property reconstruction. Water damage can do extensive damage to your home. Fortunately, our team provides property reconstruction services to repair damaged areas and restore your home to normal.
- Mold remediation. After water damage, mold and mildew can begin to form in as little as 48 hours. Our team provides mold remediation services to remove dangerous mold spores and help your property be safe once more.
- Drywall removal and replacement. If your drywall was damaged by water, it will start to sag and collapse. Our team will remove and replace damaged drywall to minimize the extent of water damage.
- Carpet removal. If we can’t extract water from your carpet successfully, we’ll remove the carpet itself and prepare the area for new carpeting.
- Padding removal. In cases of severe water damage, we’ll remove the carpet and the padding beneath it. This allows the flooring materials beneath your carpet padding to dry out and reduces the likelihood of mold and mildew.
- Removal of baseboards and trim. If your trim or baseboards were damaged by water, our team will remove them quickly and cleanly, and prepare the area for replacement.
- Removal of fixtures. Our team will remove damaged or affected fixtures and help restore your property to its pre-flood condition.
- Demo of buckling wood floors. Water is incredibly damaging to wood floors. Our team will demo and remove buckling wood floors and prepare the area for new flooring to be laid down.
The ServiceMaster by Zaba Difference
- 50+ years of combined cleaning experience
- Locally owned, backed by a national brand
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- Flexible scheduling options
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Top rated in Chicagoland
Our Water Damage Restoration Process for Rosemont
To repair water damage, our team follows a proven process. Here’s what you can expect from our technicians:
1. A comprehensive evaluation
When our techs arrive at your property, we’ll get to work determining the source of the water damage. Our inspectors will pinpoint all sources of water damage and leaks with infrared cameras, and determine the extent of damage to your property.
We’ll deliver a detailed assessment that contains the results of our inspection, and work with you to develop a plan of action.
2. Creation of a restoration plan
We explain each step of our plan of action, including a comprehensive estimate of our costs.
Whether the job is large or small, our team will address every area of damage in your property, and offer a complete restoration plan to help you get life back to normal. We’ll do everything we can to save your furnishings and building materials, and will go above and beyond to help you understand your options.
Next, we’ll start work on water extraction, drying, and dehumidification. These are critical steps in the restoration process, and will help prevent further damage to your property.
We use a cutting-edge arsenal of industry-leading water extraction equipment, including pumps, vacuums, and line truck mounts. These tools allow us to streamline the drying process and reduce the likelihood of mold and mildew forming.
4. Cleanup and Sanitization
Once we’ve dried your property, we’ll start the cleanup process. Our team will sanitize surfaces and dry all porous materials before applying antimicrobial products.
We’ll use a deep steam cleaning process to restore carpets, and air scrubbers to restore the air quality in your building. Usually, our team can restore even thoroughly soaked belongings. If we can’t save your belongings, we’ll remove them and clear space for replacements to come in.
5. Final Restoration
Our job is only finished until your property is completely restored. During this step, we’ll do everything from replacing small areas of sheetrock to totally rebuilding hardwood floors. Whatever your needs may be, you can trust our team to deliver on all tasks – large and small.
7 Signs of Water Damage in Rosemont, IL Homes & Businesses
Identifying signs of water damage can be difficult. Here are eight sure-fire signs that you may need water damage repairs:
- The sound of dripping or running water behind walls. This could be a leaking or broken pipe or fixture.
- Creaking, cupping, or sagging floors. Changes to the structure of your floors could indicate that excess moisture is already impacting your floors.
- New smells. If your home smells damp, it’s a sign that water has built-up somewhere in your home.
- Pooled water. Pooled water is a guaranteed sign that you have a leak or malfunction somewhere in your home’s plumbing.
- Visible mold or mildew. Mold or mildew, which often looks like spots, can form within as little as 48 hours of water damage. Mold comes in many different colors, and often smells musty. Discolored surfaces are also an indication of water damage.
- A higher-than-normal water bill. If you’ve noticed an uptick in your water bill, it could be the result of a leaking, burst, or broken pipe somewhere on the property.
- Peeling paint. If you notice that the paint on your walls is peeling, blistering, or chipping, it could be an indicator that water is leaking and causing the paint to break down.
If you notice any of these signs in your Rosemont, IL home or business, you need qualified water damage restoration services – STAT.