Are you dealing with flood damage at your Northbrook, IL home or business? Let us help.
It’s never easy to recover from the impact of property flooding in Northbrook. Water damage due to faulty plumbing can quickly spread throughout your home. Storm flooding can shut down your business indefinitely.
Regardless of the type of flooding at the house or your
workplace, you can depend on ServiceMaster by Zaba 24/7 for a full line of professional flood damage cleanup in Northbrook, IL.
As active members of the surrounding community, our teams are standing by, ready to help Northbrook property owners in zip codes 60062 and 60065 recover from flooding.
We’re here for you day and night to help you recover from these situations and more.
- Property-wide water damage caused by storm flooding or heavy snowmelts
- Basement flooding due to sump pump failure or appliance breakdowns
- Walls, floors and ceilings soaked by flooding from leaking or frozen burst pipes
- Home or workplace flooding resulting from plumbing system failures
- Dangerous Category 3 black water contamination after storm floods or sewage backups
- Residential and commercial buildings flooded by broken fire sprinkler systems
Our 7-Step Emergency Flood Cleanup Process for Northbrook, IL
1. Immediate Flood Damage Inspection
Our emergency response puts us at your door within 90 minutes of your call.
Our teams immediately inspect your flooded home or business and secure the property as needed. This may include tarping the roof and boarding up windows.
2. Complete Assessment and Action Plan
Based on our inspection, we draw up a comprehensive assessment of overall damages. This gives us the framework for developing an action plan, which we share with you. You know what to expect throughout our process.
3. Property-Wide Water Extraction
Our technicians remove floodwater property-wide using advanced, truck-mounted extraction systems. We take care of residual water with specialized vacuuming equipment, including hardwood floor and subfloor drying systems.
4. Floodwater Damage Mitigation
As we work through the water extraction phase, we use industry-proven mitigation techniques that prevent the damage from spreading. Our technicians clear out general debris, tear out ruined walls, floors and ceilings, and dispose of unsalvageable materials.
5. Expert Structural Drying
Floodwater damage mitigation also includes applied structural drying. Our teams set up heavy-duty axial fans, centrifugal air movers and desiccant dehumidifiers.
We closely monitor the process until all water-damaged interiors are completely dry.
6. Flood Damage Remediation
Next, we deep clean areas and surfaces affected by the flooding. This is followed up with a second scrub-down using specialized sanitizing, disinfecting and deodorizing products.
Our teams also eliminate mold from flood-damaged materials with industry-proven methods that prevent its return.
7. Complete Interior Restoration
With this last step, we return your home or business to its pre-flood condition. Our technicians excel at rebuilding ceilings, walls and floors. Every detail is given professional attention, from baseboards to trim.
When we’re done, we join you on a walk-through inspection. Your final approval is our assurance that we’ve successfully restored your property and your peace of mind.
Why Choose ServiceMaster by Zaba for Flood Cleanup?
When you need flood cleanup in Northbrook, we’re at your doorstep in 90 minutes or less.
With headquarters located in Skokie and Buffalo Grove, we’re able to dispatch and arrive on the scene immediately.
Whether you’re dealing with soaked carpets, soggy belongings or a flooded basement in Northbrook, count on our emergency response.
We restore your home or business with advanced technologies that address all types of flood cleanup in Northbrook.
Our IICRC-certified technicians use the latest equipment and industry-proven techniques to mitigate flood damage.
From storm-soaked walls and ceilings to flooded basements, Northbrook residents rely on our experienced teams for flood cleanup.
Our knowledgeable staff helps navigate the claims process for all types of flood cleanup in Northbrook.
As Quality Restoration Vendors, we’re insurers’ preferred choice for addressing water damage and flooded basements in Northbrook.
By working with your insurance company, ServiceMaster by Zaba restores your property to normal as quickly as possible.
Additional Flood Damage Cleanup Services for Northbrook, IL
- Flooded Basement Restoration – When a home floods in Northbrook, the damage usually impacts the basement. Our powerful, truck-mounted extraction systems quickly pump out standing water, regardless of depth. We restore finished basements, clean water-damaged contents and can often salvage appliances.
- Category 3 Water Remediation – Our technicians are highly trained in all aspects of Category 3 water cleanup and remediation. We handle emergency situations involving contaminated black water, including storm flooding, sewage main backups and drainage system breakdowns.
- Flood Cleanup for Businesses – Burst pipes or broken fire sprinklers can shut down a business indefinitely. Our teams respond with industrial-grade equipment, advanced tools and the expertise it takes to restore your flooded business as soon as possible.
- Property-Wide Mold Removal – Natural flooding and plumbing failures create an environment that results in the rapid spread of hazardous mold. We remove all types of fungal growth, including toxic black mold, with industry-proven remediation techniques that restore your property’s interior health.
What Neighbors in Northbrook Say About Us
Helpful Resources for Northbrook Residents
Flood damage cleanup in Northbrook typically costs between $3,000 and $8,000. It depends on several factors, including the size of the flooded property, the extent of structural damage and the type of water that caused the flooding.
Property flooding often leaves behind hazardous conditions. You may be dealing with contaminated materials, unstable walls, floors and ceilings, dangerous debris and compromised indoor air quality. Leave flood cleanup to our industry-trained technicians.