Serving clients in Chicago, IL and Suburbs
ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba provides resources and assistance for Insurance Professionals who provide insurance policies for homeowners, renters, businesses and commercial buildings throughout the Chicago, IL area and surrounding suburbs.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba participates in a nationwide preferred vendor program designed to your insurance standards. These programs include preferred services to your customers, agreed-upon pricing, and a 24/7 live phone number to access our office right away.
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL BENEFITS
When you refer your customers to our office, they receive quick disaster recovery response in their time of need. With our programs, the claims process takes just a few hours – not days. This quick mitigation response helps to lower the cost of claims and provides customers with fast, professional service.
Peace of mind
Anxious customers dealing with water or fire losses feel better knowing the right help is on the way, and that their lives will get back to normal as quickly as possible.
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SERVICES
Here are examples of the pre-approved mitigation services provided through insurance company vendor programs:
- Loss site inspection and evaluation
- Water damage mitigation including extraction services
- Initiate the drying process
- Lift/remove wet or damaged carpet
- Dispose of wet carpet padding
- Use of air movers and dehumidifiers
- Move and inspect furniture to facilitate drying of carpet and structure
- Mold remediation
- Loss site inspection and evaluation
- Emergency pre-cleaning (fire mitigation is limited to the pre-cleaning treatment of “at risk” surfaces such as metal, marble or any surface at risk of being etched from the corrosive gasses from the fire)
- If water is present, accomplish the pre-authorized water procedures
- Report findings to the adjuster to determine what else may need to be done (pack-out service and/or contents cleaning)
QUALITY RESTORATION VENDORS (QRV Network)
ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba – known as a Quality Restoration Vendor – will arrive in 2 to 4 hours to restore your customer’s home back to normal. Our quick response and pre-authorized solutions and costs save you time and money. We have earned special distinction as a Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV), which allows us to participate in the corporate ServiceMaster Restore special insurance company vendor programs.
The QRV Network has been a solution for insurance industry professionals in identifying restoration companies committed to providing superior, consistent disaster mitigation services.
To earn and maintain QRV certification, restoration companies must:
- Demonstrate the ability to competently deliver every aspect of the ServiceMaster Restore® service guarantees including accessibility, response time, communications capabilities, quality results, and conscientious safety controls.
- Employ the utmost integrity in estimating and billing practices.
- Complete, and commit to continue, employee training programs that keep ServiceMaster Restore® on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products, and technology.
- Use the proven ServiceMaster Restore® equipment, processes, and products.
- Perform all services in compliance with ServiceMaster Restore® specifications.
- Meet or exceed the ServiceMaster Restore® requirements for General Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- Resolve customer service issues swiftly and professionally. Guaranteed.
- Commit to the ServiceMaster Restore® principles of environmental stewardship.
- ServiceMaster Restore® closely monitors all members of the QRV network to ensure complete adherence to its requirements.
As an Insurance Professional we understand your goal is keep clients happy and satisfied, you can trust that ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba will provide the best quality and professional service to your clients. We are accessible 24/7, we also operate on weekends and holidays. Do not hesitate to call us, we will gladly answer all your questions pertaining to your policy holders. Call us now 773.647.1985!