Has fire damaged your Norridge, IL home or business? We’re ready to help.
No one is ever prepared to deal with the damage caused by a property fire. Whether it’s your Norridge home or business, you want to get things cleaned up and back to normal as quickly as possible. We can help.
We’re just around the corner with fire damage restoration for Norridge in zip code 60606. ServiceMaster by Zaba answers your call 24/7, and we’re at your door in 90 minutes or less.
These are just a few examples of the fire emergencies we respond to in the Village of Norridge.
- Chimney – Our techniques eliminate soot damage resulting from chimney fires.
- Furnace- We clean and deodorize ventilation systems damaged by furnace fires.
- Appliance– Our services cover appliance fire damage in basements and laundry rooms.
- Electrical – We repair and rebuild interiors damaged by dangerous electrical fires.
- Kitchen– We restore kitchens in homes and businesses to their pre-loss condition.
- Home– Our fire damage expertise gets you back inside your home as soon as possible.
- Business- Reduce expensive downtime after a business fire with our restoration services.
- Multi-Unit – Our fire damage teams restore condo buildings, apartment complexes and high-rises.
- Commercial Site – We specialize in restoring large properties, including industrial and manufacturing sites.
Don’t navigate fire damage on your own. Let ServiceMaster by Zaba restore your property and peace of mind today.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Process for Norridge Residents
1. 24/7 Emergency Response
Your call immediately sets our teams in motion. Our certified fire damage technicians are at your door in 90 minutes or less.
We arrive fully equipped to start the job and get you on the road to recovery.
2. Assessment and Action Plan
All areas affected by the fire are closely inspected. We assess the extent of damages and use this information to draw up a restoration action plan.
Your questions are answered, and your concerns are addressed.
3. Property Board-Up Services
Typically, a large fire blows out windows and doors. Our board-up services secure your home or business, and we also tarp roofs.
We make sure the property is safe from vandalism and bad weather.
4. Recoverable Content Pack-Out
Soft goods, such as area rugs and bedding, can often be salvaged. We pack-out recoverable content for storage and restoration at our secure facilities.
The service also covers personal items, electronics, important papers and more.
5. Water Damage Cleanup
Extinguishing a fire usually leaves behind extensive water damage. We take care of it with advanced remediation techniques. The process includes water extraction, applied structural drying and mold removal.
6. Smoke and Soot Mitigation
Smoke and soot permeate porous materials and corrode non-porous surfaces. We mitigate the damage with a systematic approach, using advanced tools, specialized products and industry-proven deodorizing techniques.
7. Complete Property Restoration
Once all remediation is completed, we get to work restoring your home or business to its pre-fire condition. Our teams repair, replace and rebuild walls, floors and ceilings.
We finish with a detailed cleanup. We consider the job done when we have your final approval.
Why Choose ServiceMaster by Zaba for Fire Damage Restoration in Norridge, IL?
Our teams are standing by and ready to respond to your fire-damage emergency 24/7. We answer our own phones, dispatch immediately and arrive on the scene in 90 minutes or less.
When you call us, you’re connecting with a professional fire damage restoration company. Our technicians are industry-certified and highly experienced. We proudly maintain an A+ rating with the BBB.
We can help you with the fire damage claims process. Our staff works with national and local insurance companies every day. Let us put that expertise to work for you and your insurance carrier.
Our Specialized Fire Damage Cleanup Services for Norridge Residents
Our teams are ready to restore your property and your peace of mind with these services and more.
- Rapid response and mobilization 24/7
- Fire damage inspection and assessment
- Emergency board-up and tarping services
- Damaged material tear-out and debris disposal
- Water damage and remediation
- Property-wide fire damage restoration
- Smoke damage and odor remediation
- Soot elimination from interior surfaces
- Deep cleaning into all structural materials
- Detailed follow-up cleaning of all affected areas
- Highly effective mold remediation services
- Ventilation and ductwork cleaning and deodorizing
Content Cleaning and Pack-Out
- Pack-out for soft goods, including bedding and clothing
- Restoration for salvageable appliances and electronics
- Salvageable furniture cleaning and restoration
- Expert restoration services for valuable art
- Paper document recovery and restoration
- Pack-out storage at our secure facilities
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
It depends on the type of fire, property size and extent of damages. Restoration after a small fire can range from $3,000 to $5,000, while widespread damages can cost $50,000 or more.
It’s not possible to say without an on-site inspection. When we perform our initial fire-damage assessment, we give you an accurate timeline for all phases of the restoration process. You know what to expect and when to expect it.
Contact your insurance company, and arrange for an adjuster’s inspection right away. Document the damage with photos. Look online for content replacement costs. Our staff can help you file your fire damage claim.