Keep Your Customers and Staff Safe with ServiceMaster's Certified COVID-19 Cleaning Services
Maintaining a safe, healthy workplace has never been more important. The coronavirus (COVID-19), also known as SARS-CoV-2, pandemic poses unprecedented challenges for business owners and facility managers. Our coronavirus cleaning services for Chicago, IL and suburbs are uniquely designed to protect your workforce and your customers.
The latest studies from the National Institutes of Health indicate that surface contamination from coronavirus remains for days. We address this threat with highly specialized COVID-19 preventative cleaning.
Our services include effective cleaning and disinfecting techniques that target COVID-19 throughout a commercial property. We also provide critical remediation and reentry disinfecting after a COVID-19 exposure.
We clean and disinfect these facilities and many more across Chicago and the suburbs.
- Large and small office buildings
- Shopping centers and stand-alone retail outlets
- Restaurants, hotels and hospitality venues
- Banks and financial institutions
- Churches and religious facilities
- Schools, universities and daycare centers
- Municipal buildings and facilities
- Gymnasiums and fitness centers
- Healthcare facilities and nursing homes
- Medical labs and marijuana dispensaries
- Warehouses and manufacturing sites
Regardless of your commercial property’s size or type, we develop a proactive COVID-19 disinfecting plan that fits your facility.
Our teams are available 24/7 with an immediate response to your call.
Our 5 Step Coronavirus Cleaning and Disinfection Process
Over the years, we’ve developed rigorous cleaning and disinfecting techniques that address situations involving biohazards. In order to effectively confront the coronavirus crisis, we’ve established even more rigorous protocols. Our COVID-19 cleaning and disinfecting process ensures a safe and healthy workplace.
1. Assessment and Planning
We start with a thorough assessment of your commercial facility. This allows us to draw up a plan specific to your property. With your input, we schedule our coronavirus prevention and disinfection services around your timetable.
2. Initial Property-Wide Cleaning
Our teams arrive in full PPE gear and begin the initial cleaning phase. We clean all porous and non-porous surfaces as well as floors and touch points throughout the building. Our work covers all areas of the facility including entrances, stairwells, elevators and storage rooms.
3. COVID-19 Disinfecting Procedures
This second process phase involves thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces and touch points. We only use EPA-registered and CDC-approved disinfectants officially designated for use against the coronavirus.
4. Specialized Fogging Techniques
We finish disinfecting the property with industrial-strength fogging equipment that effectively sanitizes all areas of the building. This ensures everything from floor to ceiling is properly disinfected. You have the security of knowing your workplace environment is both clean and safe.
5. Certificate of Disinfection
Upon request, we provide you with a certificate of disinfection decal sticker you can place near the entry of your facility to show customers and staff that your facility has been thoroughly disinfected.
Our COVID-19 remediation and reentry processes follow the same steps as our regular cleaning and disinfecting services. If anyone at your facility suspects exposure, call us right away. We’re ready to respond and address the situation quickly and safely.
Our Strict Safety Protocols
In order to best serve you and everyone in your building, we adhere to these strict safety protocols before, during and after our coronavirus (COVID-19) cleaning and disinfecting process.
✓ Mandatory PPE Gear – Our teams head out for each assignment in full PPE gear, including CDC-approved face masks, protective gloves and clothing. We ask for your compliance with current guidelines established by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
✓ Daily In-House Testing – Every day, we check the health status of all our employees. This includes taking temperatures, asking about family members and discussing any possible exposure risks.
✓ Daily Workplace Disinfecting – Before setting out on an assignment, our technicians clean and disinfect all vehicles and equipment. Upon job completion, we repeat our in-house cleaning and disinfecting procedures. We’re also prepared to deal with any contamination and disposal issues that might arise at the project site.
✓ Continually Updated Procedures – We keep a close eye on all coronavirus updates provided by OSHA, the CDC and the EPA. This ensures our process remains data-driven and in compliance with all regulations and recommendations.
We know how much you value those who work at or visit your business. We understand your need to ensure the health and safety of everyone on the property. You can count on us to provide Chicago’s most trusted coronavirus cleaning and disinfecting services.
Contact us today, and let us outline options for plans and schedules that fit your property. Here at ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba, we’re always ready for your call: 773-647-1985
Why Partner with ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba?
- 50+ years of combined commercial cleaning experience
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- Locally owned, backed by a national brand
- Flexible cleaning tailored around your schedule
- We answer your call the first time
- Top rated in Chicagoland
Coronavirus Resources for Commercial Properties
There are many resources available to business owners and facility managers who have questions and concerns about the current pandemic. We offer these links to important information applicable to commercial properties in Chicago.
- Illinois Department of Public Health – This site updates statewide COVID-19 statistics and includes an interactive map showing case numbers by city and zip code.
- CDC Business and Employer Guidance – As you update your safety protocols at work, reference this CDC web page for general workplace guidelines. It also provides links to industry-specific information.
- CDC Guidelines for Returning to Work – Share this link with employees, especially those returning to the workplace after an extended work-from-home experience. It offers excellent points on staying safe while working with others.
- OSHA Workplace Laws and Regulations – Learn more about employers’ responsibilities for maintaining a healthy work environment. OSHA provides an overview of legalities that may apply during the pandemic.
Effective property-wide disinfecting requires specialized products and industry-grade equipment. Employees must follow daily sanitation routines, but commercial facility disinfection should be taken care of by industry-certified professionals.
No. Currently, we only offer this type of cleaning and disinfecting for commercial properties. If we include this service in the future, we'll post updated information.
We work up a cost estimate by assessing your property and making note of any special requirements. In general, our disinfecting service quote is based on total square footage.