Maintain a Clean, Sanitary Environment for Elderly Residents at your Facility.
The health of your facility’s residents depends on consistently sanitary surroundings. ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba’s specialized assisted living cleaning services for Chicago, IL and suburbs ensures that your property provides residents with healthy interiors.
Over the years, we’ve earned the confidence of nursing homes, senior citizen centers and multi-residential retirement properties all across the city. We’re proud of our solid reputation.
You want the very best assisted living facility and nursing home cleaning service in Chicago. You can depend on us to exceed your highest standards and expectations. We’re ready to put our very best at your service. We look forward to working with you and your staff.
Contact us today to receive a FREE quote: 773-647-1985
Why Partner with ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba?
- 50+ years of combined commercial cleaning experience
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- Locally owned, backed by a national brand
- Cleaning exceeds all standards set by the CDC
- Passed background checks
- Top rated in Chicagoland
What Can You Expect from Our Cleaning Services?
With your input, we determine the best times for taking care of different deep cleaning jobs at your facility. We develop custom schedules around your timetable so that our work doesn’t interfere with resident or staff activities.
These are just a few of the cleaning tasks we provide as part of our assisted living and senior house cleaning services for Chicago:
• Steam cleaning carpets and upholstery
• Cleaning and waxing hardwood and vinyl floors
• Polishing windows and doors including entryways
• Dusting and polishing light fixtures and ceiling fans
• Cleaning and sanitizing tile countertops, walls and floors
• Complete bathroom deep cleaning and sanitizing
• Kitchen appliance cleaning including stove hoods
• Facility-wide air duct cleaning and sanitizing
• Exterior power washing and graffiti removal
Yes. We bring in our own advanced cleaning equipment and products. From HEPA vacuums to EPA-approved disinfectants, we always work with industry-proven supplies.
Yes. Often, supervisors in charge of housekeeping in assisted living facilities prefer certified green cleaning. We’re happy to provide this service at your request.
Yes. We don’t offer maid services, but we do provide a full line of deep cleaning services for seniors who live in their own homes. We’re also highly experienced with managing hoarding situations.
We’re a full-service cleaning and restoration company, so we offer everything from mold remediation and whole-building duct cleaning to water damage cleanup. Our teams are on call for emergencies 24/7.