Enjoy a Cleaner, Safer Workplace with ServiceMaster’s Cleaning Services
A dirty workplace is a dangerous workplace. According to the National Safety Council, preventable falls caused 48,060 workplace-related injuries and 697 deaths in 2016 alone.
Make your workplace safer and avoid workplace injuries by choosing our certified warehouse cleaning services in Chicago, IL.
Here at ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba, our team brings 50+ combined years of experience to the job. Our services ensure a healthy, safe, clean environment for your workforce, customers, and suppliers.
We handle all industrial properties in Chicago, IL and the suburbs, including:
- Research labs
- Manufacturing plants
- Storage sites
- Distribution centers
- Pharmaceutical labs
- And more.
Regardless of the size of your Chicago industrial facility, our teams are ready for the job. We tackle the biggest, most challenging properties across the city and the suburbs, and we take care of small operations too.
Our team provides an assortment of disaster restoration services including industrial accident cleanup, water damage restoration, and fire damage restoration. Customers come to us because they know they can count on high-quality warehouse cleaning services that adhere to OSHA cleanliness and safety standards.
We pride ourselves on remaining in strict compliance with all EPA and CDC health guidance and protocols and providing the services you need to work confidently, knowing your company is in good hands during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
The Types of Industrial Facilities We Clean
With state-of-the-art equipment, techniques, and training, our cleaning experts clean, sanitize, and disinfect manufacturing plants, so you can focus on what matters most – your business.
Whether you run a food processing or plastic production facility, our team can provide deep cleaning, emergency cleaning, and more.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, cleaning at distribution centers is more important than ever before. Our team will disinfect and clean your distribution and shipping center, including ceilings, piping, lighting, and rafters, so you can keep serving your customers as safely as possible.
Companies lose 95 million workdays each year due to preventable slip and fall accidents. Count on us for specialized warehouse floor cleaning services that exceeds all established safety standards and helps reduce slip and fall risks.
We also understand the required procedures for cleaning different types of industrial floor coatings. Depending on your needs, we can powerwash your industrial equipment, provide advanced pneumatic vacuuming, offer dry ice cleaning, or provide a general deep cleaning.
Our OSHA-compliant techniques help maintain a safe floor finish while keeping your warehouse facility beautiful and productive.
Why Partner with ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba?
- 50+ years of combined commercial cleaning experience
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- Locally owned, backed by a national brand
- Flexible cleaning tailored around your schedule
- We answer your call the first time
- Top rated in Chicagoland
What Can You Expect from Our Warehouse & Industrial Cleaning Services for Chicago, IL & Suburbs?
Each industrial setting in Chicago is different, which means the way we approach each cleaning job should be, as well. With that in mind, we offer a tailored, individualized cleaning process for each business we work with.
Here’s what you can expect from our team:
1. A plan built for you
We start by tailoring our industrial and warehouse cleaning process to fit your facility. Our project manager designs a plan for your property and develops a cleaning schedule that works with your timeline and meets your needs.
2. Cleaning for a variety of industrial settings
Our facility cleaning experts clean any industrial location you may need, from factory floors to offices and cafeterias. Contact us for cleaning services for the following:
- Deep cleaning for warehouses
- Floor-to-ceiling cleaning for offices, cafeterias, main floors, bathrooms, facility floors, and break rooms
- Window, entryway, ceiling, loading dock, and glass partition cleaning
- Cleaning for shelving units and storage facilities
- Outdoor cleaning, including removal of stains, grease, adhesive, and tire marks on or around the outside of your building
3. Full-service cleaning
- Power sweeping with ride-on equipment
- Property-wide HVAC cleaning, including air duct and air vent cleaning
- Scrubbing and polishing for concrete floors
- High-pressure carpet steam cleaning, spot removal, and stain prevention
- Bathroom cleaning and sanitizing, including deep tile and grout cleaning
- Furniture, upholstery, and window cover cleaning
- Specialized cleaning for concrete floors, including scrubbing, polishing, and oil and grease removal services
4. Disaster restoration and environmental services
- Water damage restoration
- Fire & smoke damage restoration
- Mold remediation
- Large loss services
We also provide weekly and monthly services for your convenience, and we tackle jobs that need attention several times a year. Our teams are IICRC-certified and highly trained in the use and application of advanced equipment and techniques.
JOIN OUR LIST OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
Yes. We clean some of the biggest industrial and manufacturing plants in the Chicago area. We efficiently scale our services to accommodate mixed building types covering multiple acres.
Yes. Our exterior power washing takes care of parking lots, loading docks, driveways, walkways, entrances and more. We also provide pressure washing to remove graffiti and vandalism damage.
Yes. We perform most of our industrial cleaning work according to schedule, but we take care of one-time jobs too. Our teams tackle post-construction cleanup. We remediate mold problems and eliminate toxic black mold outbreaks. We’re fully certified in all aspects of biohazard cleanup including trauma and accident scenes.