Minimize business interruption after an accident at your industrial facility
Industrial accidents in Chicago, IL can cause extensive damage, hazardous contamination and even death. The aftermath creates serious risks to employee health and safety. If it happens at your commercial site, you need highly trained, certified cleanup technicians on the scene immediately.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba responds with years of experience in accident cleanup and property restoration. We understand all OSHA regulations that apply to biohazard removal and disposal. We specialize in risk mitigation that eliminates the spread of pathogens and minimizes your company’s downtime.
Our industry-certified services are fast, efficient and safe.
Call us at 773-647-1985 for a 24/7 emergency response.
Why Trust ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba?
- 50+ years of combined commercial cleaning experience
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- Locally owned, backed by a national brand
- OSHA compliant
- 24/7 emergency services
- Top rated in Chicagoland
Our Comprehensive 5 Step Industrial Cleanup Process
This type of cleanup involves removing biohazards such as blood spills, bodily fluids and dangerous pathogens. We apply a full spectrum of specialty services to the job, and we adhere to OSHA, EPA and CDC regulations. Our teams strictly follow biohazard removal and disposal regulations set by the State of Illinois and the City of Chicago.
While every accident cleanup operation is unique, we tackle small jobs and full-site disasters with the following biohazard removal procedures.
1) We start with a thorough property inspection. Our team leader gives you a detailed overview of what to expect including an OSHA-mandated assessment of all employee safety hazards.
2) Our teams quickly secure affected areas. Following OSHA protocols, we set up controls that prevent the further spread of biohazards and eliminate potential cross-contamination.
3) All traces of biological materials including blood and bodily fluids are removed and disposed of according to strict regulations. Our industry-certified technicians are highly trained in this critical step of the process.
4) Every affected area and surface is cleaned, sanitized and deodorized. We only work with EPA-rated products proven to be safe and effective for biohazard cleanup.
5) We finish with a final inspection using advanced testing technology. This last step ensures that disinfection is complete and the site is safe from future biohazard outbreaks related to the accident.
Yes. In addition to industrial and manufacturing accidents, our teams handle the aftermath of car accidents, construction site accidents, crime scene cleanup and even unattended deaths in any type of setting.
We’re here 24/7. Our certified teams are always ready to respond to your first call. Because we operate out of company headquarters in both Chicago and Skokie, we can be on the scene fast.
The cost depends on many factors including the extent of damages and types of materials affected. We can’t give an estimate without an on-site inspection.
Our team members are highly experienced and industry-certified in all aspects of biohazard cleanup, remediation and restoration. We’re a family-owned business with deep roots in the surrounding communities. Our estimates are free, and we’re here for you 24/7.