Looking for expert carpet cleaning in Glenview, IL? Turn to ServiceMaster!
Your home’s carpet welcome guests into your space, keep your feet warm on chilly evenings, and add style and depth to your home. Over time, though, all that wear and tear gets to carpets, and they can wind up looking a bit run-down.
Don’t despair, though – ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba is here. Our team of professional carpet cleaning experts provides high-quality carpet cleaning in Glenview, IL, and the surrounding areas, including zip codes 60025 and 60026. We also provide upholstery and rug cleaning.
Whether you live in a large home or a small apartment in Glenview, our truck-mounted carpet cleaning services will leave your space feeling fresh, clean, and welcoming once more.
- We offer deep carpet cleaning services designed to eliminate bacteria, allergens, and mold
- Our custom carpet cleaning plans cater to your home or business and your specific needs
- We provide comprehensive, professional restoration service for fire- and water-damaged carpets
- Upon request, we also offer eco-friendly, certified green carpet cleaning services
- We provide commercial carpet cleaning for business owners in the Glenview area
For a limited time, we’re offering a carpet cleaning special to our residential and commercial customers.
Our Proven, 6-Step Carpet Cleaning Process
What allows us to generate such great results for our customers? The answer is simple: our proven process.
Here’s what you can expect from our techs when you hire us for carpet cleaning in Glenview:
1. Customer Consultation
Every carpet cleaning job we do starts with an initial consultation. During this consultation, we’ll discuss your expectations and priorities, and take note of the type and condition of your carpet. We’ll answer any questions you might have and start making a preliminary service plan.
2. Comprehensive Inspection
Next, our industry-certified carpet cleaning professionals will take a closer look at your carpets. We’ll take note of the fiber and backing materials and identify which cleaning tactics and solutions will work best for your carpets.
3. Pre-Clean Prep
During this step, we’ll use heavy-duty vacuum equipment to remove surface debris and prepare the carpet for deep cleaning. If your carpet has stubborn spots or stains, we’ll pre-treat them with special products to loosen dirt and help the carpet release the stain. We ask that you secure or move your fragile or vulnerable items and secure your pets before we arrive for our scheduled appointment
4. Deep Steam Cleaning
We use industry-leading steaming cleaning equipment to agitate fibers in your carpets This effective yet gentle process removes dirt, contaminants, and odors, and helps guarantee a thorough clean. As always, you can trust our team to only work with the products that suit your carpet, which protects against damage and bleeding.
Once we’ve completed the extraction process, we rinse your carpet so no cleaning products remain behind. This process doesn’t involve any cleaning products, which guarantees that your carpets won’t look dull and dry because of leftover cleaning residue.
6. Grooming and Inspection
The final step is a comprehensive grooming and inspection. During this phase, we hand-fluff your carpet fibers to restore the pile and enhance their softness underfoot. We’ll check any problem areas to make sure the stain was removed entirely. Finally, we’ll walk through the area with you to ensure you’re 100% satisfied with the service.
Why Choose ServiceMaster by Zaba for Carpet Cleaning in Glenview, IL?
While other companies offer carpet cleaning as one of their services, we specialize in it. Our teams bring years of proven experience to the carpet cleaning process – in Glenview, and beyond. All our techs are IICRC-certified and capable of using the latest carpet cleaning tactics.
ServiceMaster by Zaba consistently rates among one of the best carpet cleaning companies in Glenview. We’re proud of our high customer satisfaction rating and go above and beyond to maintain it.
We don’t stop at cleaning- we also restore damaged carpets and can even salvage textiles harmed by water or fire. This specialized service is hard to find.
How we Recommend Caring for Your Glenview, IL Carpet
Keep your carpet looking clean and beautiful with these tips:
- Vacuum your carpets regularly. We recommend once a week for most areas, and twice a week for high-traffic areas.
- Change the filters on your vacuum. We recommend doing this at least every three months, but more often in busy, allergy-filled, or pet-friendly homes.
- Blot up spills. If you do spill something on the carpet, blot it up as soon as it happens. Finish with a gentle spot remover.
- Use entrance mats. Place absorbent mats at the entrance of your home, where they’ll catch water, dirt, and debris, instead of allowing them to track inside.
- Invest in regular carpet cleaning. We recommend having your carpets professionally cleaned at least once a year, or more frequently in pet-friendly and high-traffic homes.