Looking for Certified Carpet Cleaning in Edgebrook? Count on ServiceMaster by Zaba
The lovely carpets in your home add so much to its decor. They’re an investment that pays off with soft comfort underfoot in every room. They deserve professional care from the best carpet cleaning service in Edgebrook.
ServiceMaster by Zaba provides that premium care. We clean carpets in Edgebrook, Illinois zip code 60646 for area homeowners, business owners, public and private organizations. You’ve probably seen our service vans and teams working all across the neighborhood.
When residents here need expert carpet cleaning, they trust us. You can too. We offer a full line of care that preserves carpet beauty and extends fiber life.
These are just a few examples of our professional carpet cleaning services.
- Carpet care plans designed specifically for your home or business
- Protective treatment options covering all natural and synthetic fibers
- Advanced truck-mounted techniques for deep cleaning carpets
- Eco-friendly carpet care using only certified Green Seal products
- Water- and fire-damaged carpet restoration and mold mitigation
- Carpet cleaning appointments scheduled around your timetable at home or work
In addition to residential and commercial carpet care, we take care of area rug cleaning and upholstery cleaning in Edgebrook. Contact us today for details, and be sure to ask about our limited-time carpet cleaning specials. We’re just around the corner and ready for your call.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process for Edgebrook, IL
1. Personal Consultation
We start by asking about carpet problems that need extra attention. These might include high-traffic areas, set stains or pet odors. We also answer any questions you have about our carpet cleaning process.
2. Detailed Carpet Examination
Next, our technicians closely examine the carpets in each room. We determine materials, pile and loop construction and overall carpet condition. This allows us to customize our work to specific carpet types.
3. Pre-Cleaning Prep
If necessary, we apply specially formulated pre-cleaning treatments to problem areas. Pre-conditioning is very effective on heavily soiled carpets, and it ensures complete stain and odor elimination.
4. Safe Steam Cleaning
Using the latest truck-mounted systems, our technicians steam clean carpets, removing all dirt and contaminants. This cleaning method is safe and gentle on all carpet types.
5. Thorough Rinse and Extraction
Carpet steaming is followed by a penetrating rinse that leaves fibers free of any residual cleaning products. After rinsing, we use our truck-mounted equipment to extract moisture from carpet materials.
6. Hand Tool Carpet Grooming
Finally, our teams gently groom freshly cleaned carpets with hand tools. This last step fluffs fibers, evens pile and restores the softness you expect in professionally cleaned carpets.
Why Choose Us for Carpet Cleaning in Edgebrook?
For years, we’ve specialized in carpet cleaning. That positions us to develop a custom carpet care plan that fits your needs at the house or your business.
In addition to expert carpet care, we offer a full line of restoration services. Water- and fire-damaged carpets can often be salvaged and cleaned. We can also restore carpets damaged by insects or mold.
Our carpet cleaning services consistently receive positive reviews and top-tier ratings from customers in Edgebrook. We’re proud of our solid reputation and work hard to earn it every day.
The ServiceMaster by Zaba Difference
- 85 years of combined cleaning experience
- Locally owned, backed by a national brand
- Licensed, bonded, insured, IICRC certified
- Flexible scheduling options
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Top rated in Chicagoland
The Benefits of Professional Carpet Cleaning
We know you take good care of all your carpets, but they need regular attention from industry professionals. These are just a few of the benefits you enjoy when we clean your carpets.
- Longer Carpet Life – Professional care eliminates accumulated dirt and contaminants, and that extends carpet life.
- Less Work for You – Steam-cleaned carpets are more resistant to spills, stains, pet accidents and heavy traffic.
- Stronger, Softer Fibers – Deep cleaning helps carpet fibers maintain original strength and softness.
- Refreshed Indoor Air Quality – Freshly cleaned fibers are free of pollutants that compromise indoor air quality.
- Reduced Risk of Carpet Mold – Professional cleaning and extraction reduces chances of mold growth in carpets.
Our Best Pro Tips for Carpet Care
- Vacuum carpets at least once a week and twice a week in high-traffic areas.
- Blot up spills immediately, and finish cleaning with a gentle stain remover.
- Change out bagless vacuum cleaner filters at least every three months.
- Avoid overusing powdered fresheners because they can damage carpet fibers.
- Keep outside dirt and moisture off carpets with textured, water-absorbent entryway mats.
- Make professional carpet cleaning part of your home maintenance routine twice a year.
The cost of carpet cleaning in Edgebrook runs between $25 and $75 per room. We’re happy to give you a free estimate and information about our latest carpet cleaning specials.
Regular vacuuming can’t reach accumulated dirt and contaminants deep in fibers. Professional cleaning twice a year takes care of the problem and extends carpet life.
You can walk barefoot across damp carpets, but keep general foot traffic to a minimum. It’s best to let carpets air dry for several hours after cleaning and extraction.
We don’t recommend it. The equipment is hard to handle, and it can damage carpet fibers. It can also leave excess water in carpets, and that results in mold and mildew growth in fibers and backing.