As a business owner or facility manager, you and your staff take care of routine workplace housekeeping chores, but you probably don’t think much about carpet cleaning methods. Pros and cons of wet or dry cleaning don’t usually come up during water cooler conversations.
Cleaning a carpet might seem like a simple process, but it’s a job that really belongs in professional hands. Did you know that the wrong methods can ruin a carpet?
When we take care of commercial carpet cleaning projects, we put years of experience behind industry-proven equipment, techniques and products. If you’re tempted to rent a machine and tackle the job yourself, we ask you to please think twice.
What You Can’t Do
It’s not your job to master carpet cleaning tips for high traffic areas. You don’t have extra time at work to figure out different stain-removing strategies. You aren’t expected to know how steam cleaning affects different carpet and padding materials. Unless carpets were recently installed, you can’t be sure of age and condition factors that make a difference in choosing the best cleaning methods.
Do you know the specific fiber types in your property’s carpets? Are they the same from room to room? Which products work best on synthetics, and which are meant for wool fibers? If you’re not sure, don’t worry. You’re in good company with other busy facility managers and business owners who rely on our commercial carpet cleaning services every day.
What the Pros Can Do
It’s our job to know what type of fiber and padding make your carpet so comfortable under foot. We analyze its materials and gauge its condition. Depending on our evaluation, we use one of these four commercial carpet cleaning methods to refresh and protect your flooring investment.
1. Deep Steam Cleaning – Carpets are deep cleaned with an application of hot water mixed with special cleaning agents. Heavy equipment agitates fibers with brushes followed by thorough rinsing, extraction and drying.
2. Surface Bonnet Cleaning – This process cleans carpet surfaces with fiber-specific solutions applied by a motorized spinning pad. The method works very well as a fast-fix cleanup technique, and it dries quickly.
3. Foam Encapsulation Cleaning – Encapsulation uses synthetic detergents that foam when applied to carpets. As the foam dries, it crystallizes into a powder that encapsulates dirt. A thorough vacuuming finishes the process.
4. Compound Carpet Cleaning – Also known as dry carpet cleaning, this technique uses a special compound formulated to open fibers for deep dirt removal. The method is safe for synthetics, natural fibers and blends.
We often find several different types of carpets in one business, so we’re always prepared to apply any and all industry approved carpet cleaning techniques. From the durable Berber on your hallway floors to that plush pile in the conference room, we treat all your carpets with custom care.
Why Commercial Carpet Cleaning is Good for Business
The best investments you can make in your business are the ones that pay off with both short- and long-term benefits. Each of our four cleaning methods delivers the kind of ROI you expect from professional services. You can count on our focused commercial carpet cleaning processes to:
• Ensure a healthy indoor environment by reducing airborne allergens and particulates.
• Maintain the good looks of carpets that greet customers and employees every day.
• Help extend the life of fiber and padding especially in high-traffic areas.
• Allow for documentation of proper care to satisfy carpet manufacturers’ warranties.
Every time we clean your carpets, we inspect fiber and padding. We spot small problems before they become expensive headaches, and we’re on call for emergencies too. From stain removal and preventative treatments to water or fire damage recovery, our professionals take good care of your carpets, and that’s good for your business.
When You Need Help
We know you stay on top of all kinds of housekeeping chores at work. We’re always happy to share commercial cleaning tips and tricks, and we enjoy your feedback through our Comments Section. Still, some jobs are just better off in the hands of certified professionals. We’re here to help.
When you need commercial carpet cleaning, let us do the hard work. We handle all types of carpet cleaning for businesses across Chicago and the suburbs, and we offer a full line of professional care for all types of commercial properties. Just give us a call here at ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba. Let us show you what we can do.