Last Updated on
Keeping your home clean can seem like an endless blur of time-consuming chores. You have daily routines, weekly to-do lists and a monthly schedule for heavy jobs. Add annual spring cleaning, and housekeeping duties cost you an average of two hours every day.
Think about it. You spend at least an entire month out of every year cleaning your home.
There is an alternative. You really can enjoy a clean house and reclaim all that time for yourself. More and more, people are turning to cleaning companies. The benefits extend beyond dust-free furniture and freshly vacuumed carpets too. Here are the top 3 reasons you should make use of professional house cleaning services to take care of your home.
1. Professional House Cleaners Do It Better
As hard as you work to keep the house spotless, you simply don’t have the time that professionals bring to the job. A successful residential cleaning company stays in business because it delivers more than you can do for yourself.
• A reputable service always hires highly trained, industry-certified technicians who have years of experience with all aspects of residential and commercial cleaning.
• A professional cleaning contractor puts state-of-the-art equipment to work on everything from scrubbing kitchen floors and scouring bathroom tile to sanitizing ductwork.
• Your cleaning company has access to industry-proven, highly effective detergents and cleaners. Some of them also include green cleaning products and techniques that are safe for use around kids and pets.
• Carpets and upholstery stay fresher and last longer with regular deep cleaning. Your housekeeping pro also protects fibers and fabrics from odors and stains with special treatments.
2. Cleaning Contractors Handle the Big Jobs
Have you ever stared down a big cleaning job at the house and wished that you could walk away? Some projects are just too big for one individual, and some pose serious hazards to your health and safety. With a residential cleaning company on your side, you don’t have to feel overwhelmed.
• Cleaning ductwork isn’t easy, but it’s just one of the many extras covered by domestic cleaning services. Add polishing windows, scrubbing baseboards and shampooing carpets to the list.
• When you have house deep cleaning professionals available, you can depend on their expertise for advice and help with unusual challenges like hoarder cleanup.
• If you ever face water or fire damage at home, a full-service cleaning contractor offers emergency recovery and restoration. Some of them also help you deal with your insurance carrier
• Some projects are too dangerous for homeowners. Flood recovery, toxic mold remediation and trauma or crime scene cleanup are just a few of the jobs that belong in the hands of certified professionals.
3. You Deserve Peace of Mind
• A clean home is a healthy home. When you leave housekeeping chores to a professional deep house cleaning company, you don’t worry about dust mites in furnishings, allergens in carpet fibers or mold spores in ductwork.
• You can customize a deep home cleaning plan so that you get the exact services that you want, and it all happens around a schedule that fits your timetable.
• Bathrooms smell fresh, windows sparkle and the kitchen floor shines. Whether you’re just home from a busy workday or inviting friends over for the evening, the house always looks its best.
• You enjoy knowing that you have at least a month of extra time for doing anything besides cleaning your home. That peace of mind also comes with emergency cleanup serviceswhenever you need them.
It’s All Cost Effective
Put pencil to paper. Calculate the hours you put into housekeeping, and figure the price of various cleaning products over a year. Don’t forget to include the time of other family members. If you spend extra on equipment to shampoo carpets and buy special cleaners for upholstery stains, that adds even more to annual home cleaning expenses.
Compare those final numbers to the cost of visits from deep clean house cleaners. The difference is surprisingly small. Factor in extended carpet and upholstery life from deep home cleaning, fewer health problems caused by compromised indoor air quality and a house that sparkles regardless of your schedule.
When you look at the big picture, it’s easy to see that hiring a professional cleaning service for your home is a cost-effective strategy that outshines trying to do it all by yourself.
Reclaim Your Time
We hear from customers every day who enjoy the advantages of domestic cleaning services in their home. Weigh the benefits, consider the customizable options, and share your thoughts with us here through our Comments Section.
If you’d like more information about professional deep home cleaning services, contact ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba. We offer years of experience with both residential and office cleaning in Chicago and the suburbs, and we’re always happy to help.
You deserve to reclaim your time, so just give us a call.