ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba- Chicago, IL and Suburbs
With more than 4,500 franchises around the world, ServiceMaster Clean and ServiceMaster Restore have been in the cleaning and disaster restoration business for more than half a century. ServiceMaster Clean and ServiceMaster Restore professionals are part of the ServiceMaster Family of Brands, one of the world’s largest and most versatile service networks with locations in the U.S. and Canada as well as 40 countries around the world. ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba is looking to expand its team of Restoration Technicians.
The Restoration Technician position includes but is not limited to: working and managing water, fire, mold, sewage, trauma, board-up, construction, general cleaning, carpet cleaning, and other types of jobs as deemed necessary from start to finish. It is the responsibility of the Restoration Technician to come to work each day in a neat, clean, upbeat, enjoyable, and presentable fashion that best represents our company.
The Restoration Technician will report directly to the Operations Manager. There is tremendous room for growth within our organization for the right individual.
The Restoration Technician understands that ServiceMaster Restoration by Zaba is a 24/7 disaster based business and even when not “On-Call” may be asked to work after hours and on weekends/holidays.
IICRC Certifications in Water/Fire/Mold/Carpet/ASD are a plus but not required for the right candidate. Candidate must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
Pay will coincide with experience and certifications. (please do not call the office, we received many resumes, all resumes are kept on file, we will request an interview when there is a job opening)
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic, career-minded individual to become a successful part of our team. We provide emergency services to clients suffering property disasters/emergencies. As our front-line customer contact, you will be responsible for providing professional, friendly service in our fast-paced environment. Your day will consist of answering phone calls, scheduling our technicians and obtaining insurance contact and billing information.
Why work with our company? We’re a small family-owned business in the heart of Logan Square. Our employees and their families have become part of our family, we’re an awesome team to work with. We value all employees and what they bring to the table. Everyone is encouraged to be a disruptor and change things up, we also care about your professional development. If you’re looking to grow and work in a place where you can make a difference, this is the job for you and we look forward to having you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure positive customer experience with every interaction
- Respond to emergency phone calls, communicate with technicians, schedule work flow
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to succeed each and every day
- Perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors
- Perform general customer service duties, follow up, phone calls, emails, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Speaks clearly and effectively to customers, insurance agents, and adjusters
- Attention to detail is a MUST
- Experience with Windows, Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, and Outlook), and Internet Explorer. Must be able to navigate all with ease.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations
- Capable of handling customer concerns
- Applicants must be able to pass a background check with no felony convictions, as well as pass drug testing as a condition of pre-employment, as well as be subject to random drug testing.
- Strong aptitude to learning new processes and procedures.
- Strong aptitude to learning and utilizing software programs.
- Miscellaneous Duties
- Be on an on-call rotation to answer calls that come in after hours- respond to the answering service on your assigned days.
Must be able to work 5 days a week, Saturday being one of the assigned work days. Start time 8:30 am
Job Type: 35-40 hours a week, must be able to work on Saturdays